GymHero is offline Senior Member

Test/Deca/Stane? hmmmm Anxiety -.-

I have been on Test/Deca 600mg EW for 5 weeks. I was having some minor anxiety issues and i figured it could be that my e2 was getting high. I started taking stane 2 days ago at 12.5mg ED and since I have been having severe anxiety and some stomach discomfort. Could this be from the stane? If so, will it go away once my body adapts? I also hear a lot of people having anxiety issues while running deca. If stane can't be the culprit then I am thinking of dropping my dose of Deca down to 300mg EW. Any input will be appreciated. Also the last few days i have been VERY emotional lol. I thought starting this AI would help not make things worse. Confused here? Maybe 12.5 ED is too much for me?

* This is the stane from AR
    Last edited by GymHero; 10-15-2012 at 02:20 PM.

After doing some more research i found it is actually common to experience anxiety/depression from stane... I have taken adex in the past and didnt have any issues.

Im thinking of going back to the short ester route. This is my first run with any long ester. Would it be an issue to stop the Test enth and Deca and switch to Prop/Npp to finish?

Thread Information