40 mcg
    60 mcg

-

80 mcg
    100 mcg

-

100 mcg
    120 mcg

Today i ate 120 mcg in the morning, still didnt feel any side effects... just a little hand shaking and little more temperature...
    I think its useless for me, i was 87 kg when i started clen and now only 85?
    My BMR is like 1900-2000 kcal

My diet is ok, is an ipo-iperproteic diet, i ate like 1800-2000 calories when i go to the gym (my only source of carbs are 80g of pasta) and 1 1600-1700 calories in off days, i go to the gym 3 days a week and i do 40 mins of cardio every session... WTF the problem is with my body?

P.s i drink like 6 l (3 big bottles) of water every day, LOL
    Last edited by Warwich; 10-15-2012 at 02:22 PM.

Sworder is offline Banned
    Clen isn't the best burner imo! Some like it, I don't.

Warwich is offline New Member
    Whats the best burner? Ephedra?

Sworder is offline Banned
    I can cut really fast on T3, but that is when I have a lot of tren in my system as well to aid in fat loss and maintain muscle. I stay pretty lean so I usually just cut 1-2%. It's all about diet and cardio! The drugs don't do that much. T3 is good, T4 haven't tried but hear good things about it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sworder View Post
    I can cut really fast on T3, but that is when I have a lot of tren in my system as well to aid in fat loss and maintain muscle. I stay pretty lean so I usually just cut 1-2%. It's all about diet and cardio! The dru don't do that much. T3 is good, T4 haven't tried but hear good things about it too.
    As i said, i do cardio like a boss... i lost 14 kg from august to october without roids (this is my 1st cycle) but suddenly i stopped since 1 week

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Why are you running clen 2days on/off?

This is talked about alot. you DONOT judge clen by sides. You need to check your body temp and heart rate. if they are increased, then its working.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What t-dogg said is right. I like Clen ...well, I don't like the way it makes me feel sometimes but I like the way it works.

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Why are you running clen 2days on/off?

This is talked about alot. you DONOT judge clen by sides. You need to check your body temp and heart rate. if they are increased, then its working.
    Im running 2 days on 1 off just for try... i heard that both methods are equal... i'm using 1 box of 30 cpr 20 mcg...

I can't check heart rate... for body temp i have to just check my temp in the morning in off day and in on days?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwich View Post
    Im running 2 days on 1 off just for try... i heard that both methods are equal... i'm using 1 box of 30 cpr 20 mcg...

I can't check heart rate... for body temp i have to just check my temp in the morning in off day and in on days?

You cant just do something to try it. It needs to be ran right or max gains will not be had. Yes you check body temp on and off clen , thats how you know its working or not.

Patryn is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwich View Post
    I can't check heart rate...
    Why not?

christian123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworder
    I can cut really fast on T3, but that is when I have a lot of tren in my system as well to aid in fat loss and maintain muscle. I stay pretty lean so I usually just cut 1-2%. It's all about diet and cardio! The drugs don't do that much. T3 is good, T4 haven't tried but hear good things about it too.
    For how long do u use t3 when u do?

Thread Information