harley121 is offline Associate Member

Am I prone to Gyno given this info? Should I cycle w/ something other than Test. Cyp?

Im 46, 175lbs, 5'6" 17% BF and am on 100mg/ wk of Test. Cyp for TRT. Been bodybuilding on and off for 25 years, did a cycle of Deca and anavar about 20 years ago and had fantastic results but have been working, having kids, moving, etc I'm serious about bodybuilding again and have been working out solid for 1 1/2 years now again and have a very good base. I'm looking at doing my 1st cycle in 20 years: 500mg/ weekly, 12 weeks of Test. Cyp based on other info I have read here and availability.
    My question is since my nipples have been tender (no lumps, no pain, just more sensitive) and sticking out a little more at this TRT dosage, my bloodwork last week showed a blood serum test. level of 1169 (up from 208 at 1st, then 597 5 months ago) and negative on the SED (sensitive E test ) should I consider Deca of something other than the test. cyp. and/ or other than Nova. what AI would you recommend given my boobies are already effected at that dosage level if I use the Test. Cyp? I plan on getting BF below 15% before cycle.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Run your 500mg test and use a ai like Adex@ .25 eod to start.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    has your doc prescribed hcg ? if not you may want to consider adding that to your protocol to keep your boyz full.

other than that, Songdog is on target as usual. btw, im diggin the new colors bro. congrats!

harley121 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the info. !

Thread Information