Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member

side effects post pct???

my last cycle was test e 600mg for 10 weeks (300 e4d) and tren e 600mg for 6 weeks (300 e4d), a-dex .5 eod. waited my two weeks started the standard nolva/clomid pct. it has now been about 12 weeks since the pct has been over.

my shoulders are breaking out with acne. they didnt break out during cycle or during my pct. they started about a week after i finished my pct. everything seems normal. my junk is back to normal size, sex drive is back. kept about 75 percent of my gains and strength.

now my question(s): has anyone ever experienced this? and is it aas related or something else?

Phased is offline Banned
    PCT acne is common and to be expected. It is AAS related. Get a back scrub brush with a good acne cleanser and go to town. The rest will just work its way out eventually. Consider yourself lucky you didn't break out on cycle.
    Best

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Have you had recent bloodwork?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post

no i havent. i had some general blood work done before i started the cycle to make sure everything was good before i started it. i was going to wait till week 14 (cycle + pct= time off) before i got anymore blood work done. that does bring up another question though. ive been leary about going to a dr. and being like, soooooo i just got off the juice. check me out lol jk. ive been wondering the best way to approach a doc, cuz from what ive seen. it seems to be a sensitive subject to those guys. ive brought it up to one and he was like im not going to help you kill yourself. soooo idk how to approach it without being intrusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    PCT acne is common and to be expected. It is AAS related. Get a back scrub brush with a good acne cleanser and go to town. The rest will just work its way out eventually. Consider yourself lucky you didn't break out on cycle.
    Best

kinda what i figured but just wanted to get some confirmation. yeah i was pretty pleased with the lack of side effects on cycle. only side effect that i got on cycle was a bit of limp dick on the last week of tren . good ole tren dick. lol

thanks for the help guys.

btw, im kurtiss. this was technically my 3rd cycle, but the first that i was really cognizant about what it is, what its doing, and the process. ive been working out religiously since i wa about 19, 6' and 160 lbs. im 27 now and about 219-223 depending on time of day lol. when i was younger (20-21) i took 2 cycles of dianabol but didnt really know what i was doing and that i was too young to even think about it. i only gained about an accumlutive 10 pounds that i kept. then i decided to go natural. i decided to cycle again because i was stuck at about 200-205 no matter how much i ate or the type of lifting i did. i felt i needed a nudge. im on here quite a bit, but mainly reading and hardly posting. i found that if you just read most if not all answers will be answered.

shredded is offline Junior Member
    I broke out after PCT also I found Vit B5 3-5g/ED cleared it up.

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shredded View Post
    I broke out after PCT also I found Vit B5 3-5g/ED cleared it up.
    Pantothenic Acid is good, how did you get that much down ED?

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219 View Post
    no i havent. i had some general blood work done before i started the cycle to make sure everything was good before i started it. i was going to wait till week 14 (cycle + pct= time off) before i got anymore blood work done. that does bring up another question though. ive been leary about going to a dr. and being like, soooooo i just got off the juice. check me out lol jk. ive been wondering the best way to approach a doc, cuz from what ive seen. it seems to be a sensitive subject to those guys. ive brought it up to one and he was like im not going to help you kill yourself. soooo idk how to approach it without being intrusive.
    I would keep those cards close to my chest Kurtiss, particularly if you live where you require health ins. If you give up the AAS now, it may come back to bite you in the butt later. I would wait until time on + pct = time off then make an apt to see your doc.

kinda what i figured but just wanted to get some confirmation. yeah i was pretty pleased with the lack of side effects on cycle. only side effect that i got on cycle was a bit of limp dick on the last week of tren . good ole tren dick. lol

thanks for the help guys.

btw, im kurtiss. this was technically my 3rd cycle, but the first that i was really cognizant about what it is, what its doing, and the process. ive been working out religiously since i wa about 19, 6' and 160 lbs. im 27 now and about 219-223 depending on time of day lol. when i was younger (20-21) i took 2 cycles of dianabol but didnt really know what i was doing and that i was too young to even think about it. i only gained about an accumlutive 10 pounds that i kept. then i decided to go natural. i decided to cycle again because i was stuck at about 200-205 no matter how much i ate or the type of lifting i did. i felt i needed a nudge. im on here quite a bit, but mainly reading and hardly posting. i found that if you just read most if not all answers will be answered.
    This is so true.

shredded is offline Junior Member
    Bought it pure, add to some water and it has no taste.

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shredded View Post
    Bought it pure, add to some water and it has no taste.
    I am interested in getting some, I will PM you.
    Thanks

Sworder is offline Banned
    What does bloodwork tell you about acne?

Phased is offline Banned
    Wondering the same thing.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    E2 levels? I think 405 had a similar issue with acne and realized his E2 was very high. It might have been someone else, but I think it was him.

It was 405.

I guess Sworder and Phased have no idea about E2 and acne? I try to locate some information for you two to take a look at and bring yourselves up to speed.

Cheers!

Phased is offline Banned
    Im interested
    Last edited by Phased; 10-15-2012 at 10:29 PM.

It was 405.

I guess Sworder and Phased have no idea about E2 and acne? I try to locate some information for you two to take a look at and bring yourselves up to speed.

Cheers!
    LMAO how many pimples do u get / pg e2? Is it like a 2:1 ratio or ?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Read a few of these tonight and it would seem as if some ppl need to sit in the corner, holding hands, singing kumbaya (sp).

Take it easy on each other fellas

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Read a few of these tonight and it would seem as if some ppl need to sit in the corner, holding hands, singing kumbaya (sp).

Take it easy on each other fellas
    I have a problem with people handing out advice in which they have no clue what they are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    I have a problem with people handing out advice in which they have no clue what they are talking about.
    I can understand that but no reason to kick sand in someones face...

I have seen you work very hard at being professional...seems this is a bit outa character from what I have become accustomed to outa you my friend.

Phased is offline Banned
    No worries Lunk
    Last edited by Phased; 10-15-2012 at 10:29 PM.

hahaha dispite all the sand kicking (jk phased) ill have to do some reading on E2, now if i type E2 into google im sure to find a pleathera of nonsense related to nothing im interested in. can you give me some more info to be able to research it? and any good info on being able to read blood levels and what to specifically to ask to test for when i go to the doc so i dont have to play the juice card. can just ask him to test a certain panal and be quite ambiguous about it.

done..
    Last edited by MickeyKnox; 10-15-2012 at 10:36 PM.

im sorry, i made a mistake as well. mickeyknox. im interested in the e2. and blood levels. sorry for the mistake

Mick, any way I could persuade you to edit the above^^^^^?

hahaha dispite all the sand kicking (jk phased) ill have to do some reading on E2, now if i type E2 into google im sure to find a pleathera of nonsense related to nothing im interested in. can you give me some more info to be able to research it? and any good info on being able to read blood levels and what to specifically to ask to test for when i go to the doc so i dont have to play the juice card. can just ask him to test a certain panal and be quite ambiguous about it.
    If you go into the HRT forums and read the stickies you'll find a terrific thread on this. and when you see your doc, i would ask for a full blood panel including a sensitive e2 assay.

im sorry, i made a mistake as well. mickeyknox. im interested in the e2. and blood levels. sorry for the mistake
    no worries mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sworder View Post
    LMAO how many pimples do u get / pg e2? Is it like a 2:1 ratio or ?
    Hey Sworder, I was always under the belief that an increase in E2 could be linked to an increase in acne as well. Not saying I ma wrong or right but just what I believed. Care to share your thoughts or knowledge???

Acne can occur from any significant hormonal changes. You said you recovered good from pct which means your endocrine system went from shut down to functioning properly again = massive hormonal change and possible acne breakout.

High E2 can also cause acne

^^ That;s what i said Sarge. But apparently my name is not the right color. Hopefully others will listen up.

Hormone changes, in general do it. Androgens do it too, increases the sebaceous glands output and gives you acne as well. There are so many things that can cause it you can't simply look at E2. E2 should be in normal-low range anyway and he should supplement with an AI if it is high. Should be able to tell without tests. It would be silly to think that E2 alone results in acne, if so all the ladies would be covered in acne all the time.

^^ That;s what i said Sarge. But apparently my name is not the right color. Hopefully others will listen up.
    You still can't read from bloodwork how much acne a person has. 12 weeks post cycle!

You still can't read from bloodwork how much acne a person has. 12 weeks post cycle!
    are you two for real? i asked if he had recent bloodwork. is it possible that his e2 levels are elevated after pct?? is this possible Sworder, or are you suggesting it isn't. get real will ya..

^

With that I take my leave

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Acne can occur from any significant hormonal changes. You said you recovered good from pct which means your endocrine system went from shut down to functioning properly again = massive hormonal change and possible acne breakout.

High E2 can also cause acne

thats what i assumed it was from. but how long can one expect to experience hormonal changes like that? its been 12 weeks since ive finished my pct, i feel like im in 9th grade again lol i guess what im asking is at what point should i start to be concerned about fluxuating hormone levels?

Hormone changes, in general do it. Androgens do it too, increases the sebaceous glands output and gives you acne as well. There are so many things that can cause it you can't simply look at E2. E2 should be in normal-low range anyway and he should supplement with an AI if it is high. Should be able to tell without tests. It would be silly to think that E2 alone results in acne, if so all the ladies would be covered in acne all the time.
    True that it may not be JUST elevated E2 and could be a large number of things. I will say that a good majority of the time when ppl ask about acne on this board that you find at they were not using an AI on cycle.

Truth be told that was my biggest problem and why I experienced acne...an AI is a must for me now.

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219

thats what i assumed it was from. but how long can one expect to experience hormonal changes like that? its been 12 weeks since ive finished my pct, i feel like im in 9th grade again lol i guess what im asking is at what point should i start to be concerned about fluxuating hormone levels?
    Check my first post on how to deal with this brother
    Best

My last cycle the acne was not bad till AFTER cycle...consider that there is alot of hormone changes occuring at this point. It can take a months or even nearly a year for things to completely regulate. This is why BW after PCT is recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    True that it may not be JUST elevated E2 and could be a large number of things. I will say that a good majority of the time when ppl ask about acne on this board that you find at they were not using an AI on cycle.

Truth be told that was my biggest problem and why I experienced acne...an AI is a must for me now.
    i did use an AI on cycle all the way up to the start of my pct

I wpoldn't think that comparing how women process estrogen could or should be compared to how men process it. Our bodies are not supposed to have elevated estrogen levels so it would stand to reason that this could cause a number of reaction to occurr such as high BP and acne..NO??
    Last edited by Lunk1; 10-15-2012 at 11:06 PM.

i did use an AI on cycle all the way up to the start of my pct
    If I remember correctly it took me 3-4 months before I started to clear up. Your body is attempting to restart test production and therefore your hormone levels are going to fluctuate. This change could easily expalin the acne. I would handle it through common acne treatments and get BW done. This will tell you if your test AND E2 have returned to normal. Acne or no acne this is important!

It's ridiculous to try to compare estradiol levels and side effects in males to females.

If high E2 doesn't cause acne you should run a couple grams of test with a properly dosed ai for the first half of a cycle but discontinue the ai for the last half and then try to say high E2 doesn't cause acne. I guess you could still say it's the hormonal change of the E2 elevating.....lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information