Thread: hgh

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100

hgh

What is the minimum anyone has run to see results? Size? Fat lose?

Phased is offline Banned
    2-4iu ED will give you good fat loss. 5iu and greater gives good gains in muscle increase and fatloss, but it depends on how long you take it. You cant just run two 100iu kits and be done with it. 6 months minimum for most standards, however I says 9-12 month minimum.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You more or less see benefit in the long term, usually you got to look at 6 months+ to see results . Around 4ius you will see fat loss and condition if your after seeing muscle tissue gains you going to have to run at least 8ius+ along side a decent stack of AAS. The most important thing is the quality of the gh, stay away from Chinese hgh and stick with pharm grade and you will not go wrong.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Thanks guys. HGH is very tricky, alot of fake crap. So is it size dependent or genetics that determine how much you need? Or both?

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've had pretty good success with 4iu/ed during cutting phases...normally 16wks of use. Fat loss and conditioning was greatly improved and it always seemed I didn't have to take my calorie intake down quite as low.

I do think you could get some decent total affects from the same dose if it was run continuously throughout the year with your steroids . Mind blowing growth? Absolutely not, but the total affect would be beneficial. Much cleaner off-seasons, more efficient diets and a greater return from your cycling. Granted, this would cost a lot of money. Big time growth, obviously this takes a lot of HGH.

And you're right, there's a lot of crap out there...maybe more so than not. I do think a lot of guys would be surprised though how well a 4iu dose per day would work if they were only using pharma grade HGH rather than most of that UG crap out there. No, I don't have hard data to prove this, but I'd be willing to bet 4iu of serostim or saizen would beat 10iu of most generic brands. At least that's what I always felt with my experience.

Thread Information