Shsm is offline Senior Member

Time off in between SARMs?

I just finished my PCT of Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 and Clomid 50/50/50/50 following my Ostarine cycle. I'm going to get my blood work done tomorrow.

If my blood work indicates all my hormones are in the normal ranges, would there be any dangers in starting another cycle?

Phased is offline Banned
    Are you really getting results from osterine?

Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    Are you really getting results from osterine?
    Yes sir. I love the stuff.

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    Yes sir. I love the stuff.
    Gains..any vision sides?

Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    Gains..any vision sides?
    Gained 5 pounds of LBM with a 12.5mg ed dose 5 week cycle with only a 0.5% increase in bf. The endurance effects are fantastic, I felt like I could run a marathon. My muscles appeared much fuller and vascular I'm those 5 weeks than at any point in my 2 years of training naturally. Absolutely no vision sides, acne, etc. Nothing. I'm planning on running an 8 week cycle at 25mg ED next. The only reason I shortened my cycle from 8 weeks to 5 weeks was because I made a rookie mistake and didn't get my blood work done prior.

I would definitely recommend this to you older guys to add in your PCT or as a bridge in between cycles.

Sworder is offline Banned
    SARMs are suppressive to the HPTA.

Phased is offline Banned
    I would run it just like a steroid . As sword said its suppressive to the HTPA so it still needs to be treated the same as actual steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by Sworder View Post
    SARMs are suppressive to the HPTA.
    There's a lot of speculation on that. There have been many personal accounts from members on other forums who have used a low dose SARM such as 12.5mg ED Ostarine for 4 weeks in their PCT and recovered completely...
    Last edited by Shsm; 10-16-2012 at 02:26 PM.

Sworder is offline Banned
    Yeah, just like the morning only dose of dianabol during PCT.. There are some weird protocols out there. SARMs shut you down do not use.

There is a sales pitch about this, they performed a study on 3mg Ostarine/day and it was found that SARMs are not suppressive... So if you want, use 3mg; it won't be suppressive then

SARMs can definitely be suppressive to an extent, you are correct as usual, more so S4 than Ostarine, but that largely depends on the dosage and length. As long as you're not exceeding 25mg and 6-8 weeks on Ostarine it's highly unlikely you would get shutdown I would think. I don't know much about S4
    Last edited by Shsm; 10-16-2012 at 02:34 PM.

bosstrev is offline New Member
    Ill be running ostarine at the end of my cycle for the endurance side of it and into my pct to help with strength/endurance, ill let you know how that goes and how it make me feel

Thread Information