johndoe8270 is offline New Member

Equipoise and Oral Turinabol Cycle Question

Hey Guy's I'm new to this forum. Just want a few honest opinions of the cycle I'm about to start. Any info or opinions are greatly appreciated. This will be my second/third cycle with AAS. My first ever cycle was Sustanon 250 at 250 EW and 60mg ANAVAR ED for 8 weeks. Got great strength gains and about 15 pounds. Only horrible side effect I got was very bad acne on chest and back from the test. Second cycle was ANAVAR only for 6 weeks 70MG a day with NO sides. On this next cycle I plan on doing 600 MG EW of EQUIPOISE for 12 weeks and 60mg Oral TBOL ED for first 6 weeks. I am by NO means an expert on this stuff which is why I'm on here asking questions. I'm just looking to gain about 10 pounds and increase strength and endurance. I want to stay away from test for sides reason. I run 4 times a week and weight train 5 days a week. Does this cycle look OK? Also I have HCG , Nolva and arimidex on hand for PCT. What should I do as far as PCT? Sorry for the long post and newbie questions. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

stats- 26 years old
    5'10", 160 pounds

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Unless you have a problem finding the will to eat I would scrap the EQ. Tbol is a good kickstart but any and all of this MUST be run with Test as a base!
    Adex is you AI not6 your PCT. I would get some clomid to go along with that nolva for a pct!

Yea I totally agree with adding the test. I'm just very prone to horrible cystic type acne on test. I could run doxycycline during the cycle to combat it but it is a antibiotic that slows down protein synthesis. I have clomid also. I'll throw it in. I'm going to run EQ and tbol since I already have them. My theory behind the EQ is hopefully it will add some endurance from RBC increase and I won't blow up in size as to where it would get noticed at work. Thank you for the reply.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by johndoe8270 View Post
    Yea I totally agree with adding the test. I'm just very prone to horrible cystic type acne on test. I could run doxycycline during the cycle to combat it but it is a antibiotic that slows down protein synthesis. I have clomid also. I'll throw it in. I'm going to run EQ and tbol since I already have them. My theory behind the EQ is hopefully it will add some endurance from RBC increase and I won't blow up in size as to where it would get noticed at work. Thank you for the reply.
    You may consider accutane for the acne and again an AI would be necessary and may also help keep acne at bay!!

Phased is offline Banned
    Great advise. Tbol is much better than EQ. Actual results...a lot of people dont like EQ.
    I would advise staying away form accutane and trying the doxy first and see how you fair.
    Tbol and accutane can be very taxing and toxic on the liver at the same time
    Be sure to run NAC at 600-1200mg ED as well
    I think the least measure first then going up from there.
    Best
    Last edited by Phased; 10-16-2012 at 10:27 PM.

Thanks for the advice. I have NAC and Liv 52 on hand also. Didn't know if taking liv 52 or NAC with the oral tbol would negate any if the effects. Thanks guys.

Thread Information