Erockizzle is offline New Member

does HCG NEED to be refrigerated?

I ordered 10000iu of HCG . It came as 1ml liquid. I mixed it with 20ml of bac water for pinning purposed. does this need to be refrigerated? I have heard mixed answers and would really appreciate a professional opinion.

kmms is offline Productive Member
    absolutely it does.

my pharmacist put my vials and bac. water into a plastic bag and then went into her refrigerator and packed several small bags with ice which she then used to wrap around the box to keep the vials cold for my drive home.

mine was shipped to me from a distant place. (took 3 weeks to ship.) It was not in an ice pack, and it was liquid form pre mixed. It has and exp date of 8/14.

Quote Originally Posted by Erockizzle View Post
    mine was shipped to me from a distant place. (took 3 weeks to ship.) It was not in an ice pack, and it was liquid form pre mixed. It has and exp date of 8/14.
    well there are people here that have forgotten more about hcg than i've ever known and maybe they will chime in. that sounds like a huge nope to me.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    After its reconstituted. You can also load up pins in advance and freeze it if you like.

Phased is offline Banned
    You guys should talk to Swifto about this. He has an interesting concept.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    After its reconstituted. You can also load up pins in advance and freeze it if you like.
    My pharmacist packed my powder in ice for my drive home. I'm not suggesting she's an expert on the matter, just throwing that info out there.

Problem is, there are people in and out of my apt that would not be happy with gear in the fridge. The stuff I got is HUCOG 10000iu and it is premixed. I heard the premixed liquid does not need to be refrigerated b/c it is mixed with something to keep it active longer.

This is not powder, this is premixed

stpete is offline Banned
    I ordered 10000iu of HCG. It came as 1ml liquid. I mixed it with 20ml of bac water for pinning purposed. does this need to be refrigerated? I have heard mixed answers and would really appreciate a professional opinion.
    Not refridgerating wouldn't make it unusable. It lessens the potency. Keep in the fridge for best results.

Sworder is offline Banned
    Freeze-thaw cycles are show to damage the delicate proteins in the hCG . Best is to refrigerate it after reconstitution and try to use it within 4 weeks.

I would freeze it if I knew that I wouldn't use it for 2-3 months and HOPE that some isn't denatured/damaged completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sworder View Post
    Freeze-thaw cycles are show to damage the delicate proteins in the hCG . Best is to refrigerate it after reconstitution and try to use it within 4 weeks.

I would freeze it if I knew that I wouldn't use it for 2-3 months and HOPE that some isn't denatured/damaged completely.
    actually, not true.

According to Dr. Chrisler he has discovered that the strength has not been compromised by freezing. in fact several senior members on this site preload pins and place them into a tupperware container and then in the freezer, and use as needed.

Well I am using it for the next 12 weeks while I am on my cycle. I mixed it Sunday with 20mL of bac water. taking 50iu of it 2x a week (just did my first pin, hurt worse than the sust 350). I talked to my neighbor and I am gonna store it at his house in his fridge. Is it too late for that?

50u in a slin pin* not iu**** (comes to 250mL 2x a wk)

Instructions from the mfr of mine, vitagon, says do not freeze the powder or reconstituted liquid.

Off-topic Dr Chrisler is an idiot, have you been following the news around him and reading on his forum?

I have researched this topic a lot I can post many more studies for you if you need it:

Advances in Chromatographic Techniques for
    Therapeutic Drug Monitoring. Immunoassays for
    Therapeutic Drug Monitoring

"freeze-thaw cycles demonstrate protein interference
    from fibrins"

http://biocor.umn.edu/assets/files/A...ORMATION-1.pdf

Hey can we please get back to original topic? I am not going to freeze, I just need to know if my hcg is okay since I mixed it Sunday night and did not get it in the fridge until now. If it still is good, will it stay good for the entire length of my 12wk cycle?

No, it's not going to be good for 12 weeks outside the fridge. Keep it in and expect a lot to denature after 4-6 weeks. You might want to save it for the end and blast the last weeks instead.

If you are doing a 12 week cycle you can blast 2k hCG /week (EOD frequency) from week 9-14.

The higher the temperature it is stored at the faster it will denature..
    Last edited by Sworder; 10-16-2012 at 08:08 PM.

Sworder--- It is in the fridge now---it was not in the fridge Sunday, but now it is and it will remain in the fridge until end of cycle. Just need to know if it is ruined since I mixed it Sunday and it was not refrigerated until today.

You are fine! Like I said though it may not have 100% potency for the whole 12 weeks, even in the fridge.

Image it is a fruit of your choice, let's say an apple. If you put that apple(hCG ) in the sun(outside the fridge) it will rot(denature) a lot quicker than if you put it inside the house(the fridge). It is going to rot sooner or later but keeping it cool slows down the process. Confusing example yeah I know

k sorry, haha does it normally hurt worse than the actually steroid ? I dont have much fat on my stomach, but shooting the 29g 1/2 slin pin kinda hurt, not gonna lie haha

You have nothing to apologize for! Yes, it can be a little painful in the beginning. The slin pin gets very dull from the rubber stopper in the vial. Tough it out!

Phased is offline Banned
    Does anyone have a chill pill or some frozen hcg ? My head hurts:/

mesotiny is offline Junior Member
    so how long can you keep the reconstituted stuff for in the freezer,since it lasts only 30 days refrigerated..

Quote Originally Posted by mesotiny View Post
    so how long can you keep the reconstituted stuff for in the freezer,since it lasts only 30 days refrigerated..
    I don't know and I can't guesstimate. Keep it in the fridge, that's the best way to store it.

stpete is offline Banned
    Sworder is correct here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sworder View Post
    Off-topic Dr Chrisler is an idiot, have you been following the news around him and reading on his forum?

I have researched this topic a lot I can post many more studies for you if you need it:

Advances in Chromatographic Techniques for
    Therapeutic Drug Monitoring. Immunoassays for
    Therapeutic Drug Monitoring

"freeze-thaw cycles demonstrate protein interference
    from fibrins"

http://biocor.umn.edu/assets/files/A...ORMATION-1.pdf
    Are those studies for repeated freeze/thaw? The reason i ask is because the study im referring to is freeze ONCE then use. It is 100% ok to use this procedure with hCG . Ill try to dig up the link Sworder. But im hitting the sack now..

Quote Originally Posted by mesotiny View Post
    a VERY long time.

edit: as i said, tomorrow i'll post up the link for review. quite interesting actually.

farewel is offline Junior Member
    Yes once it is mixed you should definately freeze/refrigerate it.

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Are those studies for repeated freeze/thaw? The reason i ask is because the study im referring to is freeze ONCE then use. It is 100% ok to use this procedure with hCG. Ill try to dig up the link Sworder. But im hitting the sack now..
    Your girl is texting me..no hurry, Mickey.

Sworder--- It is in the fridge now---it was not in the fridge Sunday, but now it is and it will remain in the fridge until end of cycle. Just need to know if it is ruined since I mixed it Sunday and it was not refrigerated until today.
    you said earlier in the thread that it came premixed, so did you mix it yourself or am i just confused?

Hey guys sorry to revive this thread but some complications. The HCG I got was from BHARAT SERUMS and VACINCES. HUCOG 10000. anyway. I started my sust cycle last Sunday. Shooting 175mg eod of sustanon . I wanted to run HCG throughout my entire 12 week cycle. Turns out I mixed it with "Sterile Water" and not "Bacteriostatic Water". I mixed it last Sunday (Oct 14th) and have taken 3 pins so far. (wanted to pin 250iu 2x a week). now I am reading that HCG is only good in Sterile water for a few days. WHAT SHOULD I DO??? It took my HCG 2 months to get here and I was dead set on taking it my entire cycle....Now I am slightly freaking out b/c I dont want my nuts to get messed up, my GF will flip.

GymRat96744 is offline Associate Member
    I would throw it out bro. I wouldn't chance it.

Well then I will be chancing my testis.... Ahhhh idk what to do

You aren't "risking" anything by injecting denatured hCG . You won't receive any benefits from it though, especially in the later weeks. Sorry to hear this, next time purchase 5kiu and bac water. But you already know that now.. Just reminding you

Thread Information