Thread: ?????

Angus is offline New Member

Question ?????

If you are too young and you have already done a cycle, should you still not do anymore until you are older or would it not matter?

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    No, you probably shouldnt do another cycle, but what was your first cycle?

Angus is offline New Member
    It was test enanthat 500mg a week, I did it for only 5 weeks cause I got really really sick the last 3 weeks and I couldnt eat, barely sleep, or even train so i stoped after the 5th. I gained like 5 lbs and a little bit of strength.

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    I really dont want to get into a disscusion with people about this age shit. I think everyone is matured at a diffent age and there is no way some guy on a computer will be able to tell you if you have reached that stage in your life yet. I think you should do what you think and feal is right for yourself. Good Luck.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i look at it like this, if your young you should wait it out as long as possible, but as many good bros have said here, none of us can stop you. so if you are deadset on doing a cycle give us some ideas, so we can at least help you structure a good one.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    angus, the cycle you did was not enuff to stunt your growth i think. but if you do a nice one now, it might cause your epiphysical cartilage (growth plates) to fuse to early. but, what the hell, i did one at 18 and still grew 2 inches after, like wtf ? i grew due to the test to 5'11, when everyone in my family is 5'9....so go it at your own risk !!! godo luck !
    Last edited by gundam675; 04-30-2003 at 10:05 PM.

Thread Information