diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member

Does B 12 pinning Differ from AAS pinning?

Bought B 12 to practice pinning AAS. + I wanted to use B 12 for the benefits, which so far has helped immensely.

Is there any actual difference between them? Since AAS is oil base, I'm assuming it would take a little more time to load the syringe and to inject as well, but what about the pain after the injection? I admit, I'm a little shaky during the pin, and not exactly confident, but I love doing it

One more question. I was told to use an 18 gauge needle to fill the syringe from the vial, but for the b12, it left a hole, and when I turn everything upside down, the b12 leaks from it.
    So from now on, I should only be using a 23 gauge to draw? as that doesn't leave big enough holes to cause leakage.

I'm assuming those holes cause positive air pressure inside the vial, since they are big enough to leak. Because the first time I drew from the vial, the syringe basically filled itself with b12.
    After the holes appearing from using the 18 gauge needle, I have to draw some, inject the air back in, draw some more, inject the air back in, etc. until I get dose.

That is all. Thanks.

Sworder is offline Banned
    Yes, 18 is too big. Toss the vial you broke the rubber stopper in. Use 23 g to draw in the future.

The difference will be as you say, AAS are carried by an oil. So there is going to be a difference in viscosity. PIP depends on the UGL for the most part, what carrier they use, solvent percentages et cetera.
    Last edited by Sworder; 10-19-2012 at 05:45 PM.

diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    okay, gotcha.

Thanks.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You can draw and pin that with an insulin syringe 27-29 gauge 5/8" and put it right in the deltoid. There will be little if no PIP.....

Thread Information