KarsenH is offline Junior Member

Check Out My Cycle - Critics Needed!

Hey guys, here's the deal:

Weight: 155
    Height: 6'1

Past Cycles:

M-Drol (it was my first run... it was a fail. I now have gyno and have to combat that shit with Letro)

Current Cycle I'm Considering:

H-Drol

How I plan to go about it:

Week 1: (PL)
    - Letro @.25
    - Fish Oil
    - Cycle Assist
    - Multi Vitamin

Week 2: (PL)
    - Letro @.50
    - Fish Oil
    - Cycle Assist
    - Multi Vitamin

Week 3-8:
    - H-Drol 50/75/75/75/75/50
    - Letro 1.25/1.50/2.0/2.0/1.50/1.25
    - Fish Oil
    - Cycle Assist
    - Multi Vitamin

Week 9-12:
    - Nolva 20/20/10/10 mg
    - Cycle Assist

Before this I have to combat my current gyno problems... I plan to go about that within the next week or so.

I'll run a Letro cycle for a while that might look something like this .50/1.0/1.5/2.0/1.5/1.0/.50/.25

Thanks in advance!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    You're not ready for AAS.....yet.

With those stats, you need to put on some weight and build up a sold base before you include any AAS. If you don't, you will lose all your gains faster than Vettes corvette chasing down a hot chick.

Work on your diet and exercise first. Then you'll be ready to jump on the AAS wagon.

Actually right now I'm on a natural bulking cycle. I'd like to hit 165-170 before this cycle. What do you think then?

freddy1418 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KarsenH
    Hey guys, here's the deal:

Weight: 155
    Height: 6'1

Past Cycles:

M-Drol (it was my first run... it was a fail. I now have gyno and have to combat that shit with Letro)

Current Cycle I'm Considering:

H-Drol

How I plan to go about it:

Week 1: (PL)
    - Letro @.25
    - Fish Oil
    - Cycle Assist
    - Multi Vitamin

Week 2: (PL)
    - Letro @.50
    - Fish Oil
    - Cycle Assist
    - Multi Vitamin

Week 3-8:
    - H-Drol 50/75/75/75/75/50
    - Letro 1.25/1.50/2.0/2.0/1.50/1.25
    - Fish Oil
    - Cycle Assist
    - Multi Vitamin

Week 9-12:
    - Nolva 20/20/10/10 mg
    - Cycle Assist

Before this I have to combat my current gyno problems... I plan to go about that within the next week or so.

I'll run a Letro cycle for a while that might look something like this .50/1.0/1.5/2.0/1.5/1.0/.50/.25

Thanks in advance!
    Your not ready for aas as was stated you need to learn to eat eat eat... check out our nutrition section... I was the same twig u are 5 yrs ago and I got up to 200 lbs at 6' 2" before cycling and now weigh in at 223 today... I started my journey at 165 lbs at 6' 2" but then learned that eating was the trick to my success as it will be to yours.. be patient and hold off on the aas and you'll be better off as now you'll most likely do more harm then good as you learned once in the past... your body just isn't ready... good luck

Quote Originally Posted by freddy1418 View Post
    Your not ready for aas as was stated you need to learn to eat eat eat... check out our nutrition section... I was the same twig u are 5 yrs ago and I got up to 200 lbs at 6' 2" before cycling and now weigh in at 223 today... I started my journey at 165 lbs at 6' 2" but then learned that eating was the trick to my success as it will be to yours.. be patient and hold off on the aas and you'll be better off as now you'll most likely do more harm then good as you learned once in the past... your body just isn't ready... good luck
    Insightful, I'm surprised its this big a factor. I'm on a bulking diet as we speak, trying to gain 15-25 lbs. Its pretty hard though to be honest... My metabolism is ****ing me.

Actually right now I'm on a natural bulking cycle. I'd like to hit 165-170 before this cycle. What do you think then?
    Wouldn't consider it till your at least 190-200 lbs at under 15% bf and that the very minimum I would say imho

Insightful, I'm surprised its this big a factor. I'm on a bulking diet as we speak, trying to gain 15-25 lbs. Its pretty hard though to be honest... My metabolism is ****ing me.
    I hadthe same struggle Bro trust me... I know it sux.. I still struggle with meeting me daily macro %'s... its a struggle bt if you wanna get big you have to eat big... that's the true key

Well this is some news... Alright I'll take your guys advice thanks!

On another note ... Gunk reversal. I'm planning on cyclin Letro but as to the dosages and time on it I'm unaware of, can someone help me out with this?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KarsenH View Post
    Better.

Wouldn't consider it till your at least 190-200 lbs at under 15% bf and that the very minimum I would say imho
    Best.

Figure out your TDEE and Up your cals! Otherwise youre eating blind.

Well this is some news... Alright I'll take your guys advice thanks!

On another note ... Gunk reversal. I'm planning on cyclin Letro but as to the dosages and time on it I'm unaware of, can someone help me out with this?
    Sry Bro I have no experience with letro but I'm sure some of the vets will chime in or even Mickey might be able to help you with that (he knows his stuff).. best of luck and remember if you want to get big it is definately possible but it is a dedication that starts in the kitchen Good Luck

Sry Bro I have no experience with letro but I'm sure some of the vets will chime in or even Mickey might be able to help you with that (he knows his stuff).. best of luck and remember if you want to get big it is definately possible but it is a dedication that starts in the kitchen Good Luck
    Ahh, it's all good. I appreciate all the replies I've received so far. It's been a lot of help.

And yeah I've been hitting it hard in the gym every single day, rain or shine, fever or not haha. Eating habitually, however, is a problem. I require so much food it's extremely annoying tbh. I get extremely hungry every 2 hours. I'm looking at 4,600 calories every day at this point.

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    Ahh, it's all good. I appreciate all the replies I've received so far. It's been a lot of help.

And yeah I've been hitting it hard in the gym every single day, rain or shine, fever or not haha. Eating habitually, however, is a problem. I require so much food it's extremely annoying tbh. I get extremely hungry every 2 hours. I'm looking at 4,600 calories every day at this point.
    If youre truly eating this much then you shouldnt have a problem reaching your goal of 15-25 pounds.I say before summer you'll get there with proper training.Good luck with everything and I hope that gyno clears up asap.

Quote Originally Posted by havanakid View Post
    If youre truly eating this much then you shouldnt have a problem reaching your goal of 15-25 pounds.I say before summer you'll get there with proper training.Good luck with everything and I hope that gyno clears up asap.
    That sounds like a while, I'll train hard. Thanks for the support, I appreciate it and good luck with your goals as well man. Yeah, I do too, kinda' worried about it to be honest.

Thread Information