millionairemurph is offline Senior Member

Equipoise, test, npp drol cycle advice please

Hi, I'm in my 30s and have 6 years cycle history. I have run prop, eq and Npp before, never Anadrol . I have a couple of questions about how to lay this cycle out. I like eq because it makes me vascular and hard, I'm an martial arts athlete, not a body builder. My goal for this coming cycle is to regain back lost muscle lost due to injuries over the last year. I also want to add strength. I do much, much more HIIT cardio and martial arts training ( cardio) than a normal human, so you have to look at my cycle from that standpoint. Yes, tren is awesome. Can't do it now. And I have my cutting cycle planned for 4 months after this cycle and don't run the same compounds besides test if possible 2 cycles in a row. That one is going to be test, var, dhb, and a super low dose trenbolone , like 10-20 mg a day.

I have all I need of
    Test ace
    Test prop
    NPR
    Eq
    Anadrol
    Letro
    Adex
    Plus 2-4000mg dbol

I'm on trt, a dose of 150mg a week now. I am hitting the cjc and ipamorelin daily @ 300 mcg each split into 3 doses. I am also doing a cyclic kerogenic diet to prime for the cycle. I am 6'2", 210 now about 12percent fat. Im mostly 225-230 and about 7-9 percent fat. I eat pure Paleo, plus some rice, quinoa, and a preworkout. I am CSCS, NASM CPT, NASM CES, Etc etc. I also specifies in nutrition, and while I can always use advice, this isn't what I'm asking here, just posting to clear up questions on aas use.

So I like eq, it works well for me. I've run it as high as 200mg/day. I've run test as high as 150 a day fine. Never used Anadrol. Have used npp as high as 150 per day fine.

From what I read, eq is sort of in the same family as test, they work on the same pathway, right? So would it be smarter to blast my test to 700/week for the first 4 or so weeks of the cycle before the eq kicks in, then drop it back to trt dosing?

It would look like this WEEKLY
    WEEKS 1-4
    Eq 700
    Test 700
    Anadrol 50-100???
    Weeks 4-12
    Eq 700
    Test 150
    NPp 1050

Is there another way to make the best gains here? Would running test and eq together very high be a waste? When Ive ran eq high on a cutting/strength cycle, my test was @150 a WEEK. How would you put in the Anadrol?
    My friend said to run the drol 2-3 weeks and when gains slow switch to dbol for 2 weeks. Is this even nessassary? Would it help gains? I know it's common to run drol for 4-6 weeks, and the same for dbol, so I cannot imagine how 2 weeks of each could be worse, but is it better?
    I've also been told to run orals at the beginning hard and then at the end hard, 10 weeks later. Idk what's best.

ddp2727 is offline Associate Member
    Only thing I see that stands out is you wanna stop the NPP 2 weeks before the test. Drol at 50 ED should be great for your first run. I would stick to drol only no need in jumping compounds with your first run with it.

Good luck with this cycle should see some nice gains with your history, knowledge, and diligence!
    Keep us posted!

That's solid advice. Simpler is better.

Sworder is offline Banned
    NPP is a short ester. You don't have to stop it before the test.

I wouldn't switch like that lowering the testosterone and then going super high on NPP. What is the reasoning?

If you like EQ you can run it but I don't see the need for all the compounds. It's a pretty high amount of gear too for your stats.

How adamant are you at running all these compounds? I would drop the EQ, it's a bad compound imo and take a long time to kick. 14weeks+ for EQ is preferable.
    How about:

50mg Anadrol /day Week 1-6
    700mg Test P Week 1-12
    700mg EQ Week 1-12

OR which I think you would have better gains with:
    (10 weeks is a long time though with short esters, you should be able to achieve your goals in this time-frame. Extending to 12 weeks wouldn't give more gains but more sides I wouldn't advise it.)

700mg NPP Week 1-10
    700mg Test P Week 1-10
    50mg Anadrol Week 4-10

Quote Originally Posted by Sworder

I wouldn't switch like that lowering the testosterone and then going super high on NPP. What is the reasoning?

If you like EQ you can run it but I don't see the need for all the compounds. It's a pretty high amount of gear too for your stats.

How adamant are you at running all these compounds? I would drop the EQ, it's a bad compound imo and take a long time to kick. 14weeks+ for EQ is preferable.
    How about:

700mg Test P Week 1-12
    700mg EQ Week 1-12

(10 weeks is a long time though with short esters, you should be able to achieve your goals in this time-frame. Extending to 12 weeks wouldn't give more gains but more sides I wouldn't advise it.)

700mg NPP Week 1-10
    700mg Test P Week 1-10
    50mg Anadrol Week 4-10
    Yes but the test is also short ester. So if you are running deca and test e you stop the deca 2 weeks early so why not the same with short ester?

Sworder is offline Banned
    Because decanoate takes a lot longer to clear than enanthate ; personally I would stop the deca a week earlier not two. Phenylpropionate & propionate the difference is trivial, sure you can stop the NPP 2 days before. It just makes it confusing though when sketching up a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sworder
    Because decanoate takes a lot longer to clear than enanthate; personally I would stop the deca a week earlier not two. Phenylpropionate & propionate the difference is trivial, sure you can stop the NPP 2 days before. It just makes it confusing though when sketching up a cycle.
    I'm following ya now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sworder View Post

I was kind of thinking that because the test and eq work on the same pathway, I would hit the test hard until the eq kicked in. I like eq, I know it's not the best for bodybuilding, I'm involved in Muay Thai and Mma. It helps keep injury free,helps with cardio, and I like how hungry it makes me.

How about:

700mg Test P Week 1-12
    700mg EQ Week 1-12

700mg NPP Week 1-10
    700mg Test P Week 1-10
    50mg Anadrol Week 4-10
    i was kind of thinking that because the test and eq work on the same pathway, I would hit the test hard until the eq kicked in. I like eq, I know it's not the best for bodybuilding, I'm involved in Muay Thai and Mma. It helps keep injury free,helps with cardio, and I like how hungry it makes me.

Thread Information