Destructo is offline Associate Member

AS Laws in N. Zealand and Australia

I'm down under for the next two months, and I don't know if AS is legal to keep, buy , or sell. Please let me know.

big palo is offline New Member
    in australia illegal to have anything to do with As unless u have a doctors prescription, to carry as, which is extremely hard to get

quadster is offline New Member
    watch in nz s there very hot on it and i spoke to a couple of guys who told me what they py and ths is a good indicator of how controled they are. even ephedrene is like a no no god damm they used to sell it in health stores

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Im in NZ and you cant bring in, ASS, epherdrine even liquid B12 is a no no. Ive had 2 packages unrecieved (and i trust the guy) but dont expect a seizure notice, so if you can get it before hand i suggest you be creative with the packageing because its the only way its going to get in.Oh yeah the laws well i have a "friend" who tried to get in 1000 eph and because it can be ground up into meth was looking at a starting point of 8-10 years in the dogbox if caught..............HITMAN

HeavyDuty2 is offline New Member
    Any kiwis / Aussies on this board ever been busted for possession or importation of gear?? If so, what was the outcome???

Destructo is offline Associate Member
    I spoke to some Aussies while I was down there. They had been moving around some Chinese/Thai Gear. They nearly got nailed for dealing. Just as they knew they were about to be searched, their buddies packed everything in promoboxes for noname companies. The cops didn't really believe their claims that they got the stuff by accident, but since the guys were respectful and cooperative they got off on some kind of probation and all their potential gear was seized. They also said that if you don't have a prescription to use needles and syringes, you get fines and jail for two years even without posession. Farms, Hospitals, and Vet clinics are places exempt from most of these penalties and searches.

Thread Information