ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Running a ECA stack and Clen at the same time

To maximize fat loss, can I run both of these compounds at the same time, or is it not recommended?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I wouldnt do both. Alot of stress all at once on the body.

shredded is offline Junior Member
    Why not cycle them 2 weeks of each etc?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shredded View Post
    Why not cycle them 2 weeks of each etc?
    Both downregulate your beta receptors. It wou;d be the same as running one or the other straight the whole time.

For the OP, I would not suggest it due to the saem reason I posted above. The action of both on the beta receptors is ay too much to run both at once

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have seen people running Clen at 2on/2off, with ECA on the off weeks. It shouldnt be any real stress on the body as Ephadrine doesn't react the same way as Clen?
    Or, you could search about upregulating the receptors for Clen with products such Benadryl.

I've seen a few other threads about both ways, be sure to do some research on it. As I am by no means an expert!

Krugerr

Atomini is offline Banned
    Two sympthomimetic amine beta-adrenergic stimulants at the same time? Kiss your heart and adrenal glands goodbye if you keep that up.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Two sympthomimetic amine beta-adrenergic stimulants at the same time? Kiss your heart and adrenal glands goodbye if you keep that up.
    I stand fully corrected. Ignore my previous post about cycling them!
    Thanks Atomini.

shredded is offline Junior Member
    MISUNDERSTOOD, what i mean is run Clen for 2 weeks then break and run the ECA stack see which you prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by shredded View Post
    MISUNDERSTOOD, what i mean is run Clen for 2 weeks then break and run the ECA stack see which you prefer?
    See Noles12's post. Back in the day this is what people used to do, but as we gained more knowledge about the different pathways by which Clen and Ephedrine worked, we realized that its redundant and in fact detrimental to use it in such a manner.

Reason being is because as Noles said, Clenbuterol specifically attaches to Beta-2 receptors on fat tissue much like having a bunch of nails on the surface and you hit one specific nail with a hammer. Ephedrine affects multiple receptors on fat tissue, INCLUDING Beta-2 receptors much like a sledgehammer hitting a bunch of nails on a surface. So, by using Clen for 2 weeks and then switching to Ephedrine for 2 weeks, and repeating this cycle, you are achieving nothing. The idea of taking a break from Clen every 2 weeks is to restore the function fo Beta-2 receptors. By throwing Ephedrine in the mix every 2 weeks, you just end up preventing the recovery and upregulation of the Beta-2 receptors because as soon as you stop the Clen, the Ephedrine takes its place in binding to Beta-2 receptors. It's just a constant cycle of the same thing, and as Noles said, it is just the equivalent of running either of the 2 compounds constantly with no break.

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Ok makes sense, so you should either compound for 2 weeks then take 2 weeks off of taking nothing correct? Which one is better for fat burning though?

Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    Ok makes sense, so you should either compound for 2 weeks then take 2 weeks off of taking nothing correct? Which one is better for fat burning though?
    Correct.

Which one is better for fat burning depends on the individual. Some people respond with better fat loss to Clen over Ephedrine, and others respond better to Ephedrine over Clen. You just have to run a cycle of both separately and see.

I personally find my body has better fat loss with an EC stack than with Clen if I were to compare the results i've had from using the two over time.

Steelfan is offline New Member
    I have been a paramedic for over 16years without exception EVERY person I have ever taken care of due to a problem with supplements or wieght loss products was a result of over stimulation with caffiene, ephedrine, pseudoephdrine, even cocaine. Just like over training a muscle you can over stimulate your system and the body will fight back against the over stimulation. Atomini is absolutely correct here. If you run both of these stimulants together you'll burn your adrenal glands out. Think of an engine revving at high RPMs for too long, it can't last. Then when you come off the stuff you'll crash hard and have a very hard time getting your adrenals to function correctly and your metabolism will be in the toilet. Not to mention you'll probably get a ride in an ambulance with a guy like me when your blood pressure is 200/100 and your pulse is 220!! One stimulant at a time please!!!!!!!!

Thread Information