BrocialJon is offline New Member

2nd Cycle Advice

Hey guys, Im new to the board and looking for some advice from some of you more experienced vets.

This past spring/summer I ran my first cycle, standard 500 mg Test E for 10 weeks. I was very pleased with the results, few side effects, and after PCT I ended up keeping about 10 pounds of lean mass. I recently started planning my next cycle and was thinking about either front loading another 10 week 500mg Test E cycle with 30mg of D-bol ED for 4 weeks OR running Test E at 500 mg/week for 12 weeks along side Deca at 300mg/week for 10 weeks. Looking to bulk with this cycle, which of these cycles should I run? Should I consider any other compounds?

23 years old
    5'8"
    185 lbs
    ~10% Bf
    4 years lifting experience

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    23 is still a lil too young to be cycling (im 24 and im gonna wait another year or so before i start)

but since you've already done 1 and i doubt anything i could say could change your mind, i would go with test e (10 or 12 weeks, which ever you prefer) and dbol for 1st 4 weeks (if you wish) @ 40-50mg ED, plus an AI like arimidex @ .25mg EOD (stop when you start PCT), and also HCG weeks 1- just before you start PCT @ 250IU 2x a week. then start PCT 2 weeks after last pin.

also get your diet sorted before you start.

so for example:

week 1-12 test e 500mg/week (split 2x 250mg, 3.5 days apart)
    week 1-4 dbol 45mg ED
    week 1-14 arimidex .25mg EOD
    week 1-14 HCG 500IU/week (split 2x 250IU)
    week 15-18 PCT
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50

and if you decide to use the dbol , you will want to be taking some sort of liver protection like liv 52 aswell. for the 4 weeks.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hi BJon, welcome to the best steroid forum in the world!

lol..anyway, about your first cycle, when did the pct end?
    have you had any bloodwork before or after that cycle?
    have you seen our Nutrition section? be sure to get your current diet checked there by qualified sports nutritionists.
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UIEBiYacSlI
    have you seen our new section specially created for the younger BBers like yourself?
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...9#.UIEBboacSlI

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I will move this thread to the 18 to 25 forum for you Jon..

Welcome to the board mate...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

AD, do you have 'special powers' to move this thread over to the 18-25 q&a?? or is that just admin

lol nevermind

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    AD, do you have 'special powers' to move this thread over to the 18-25 q&a?? or is that just admin
    as you must have guessed...nope. i am just a mere mortal. i had to go to the Shrine of Matt for the move..lol

Sheven is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BrocialJon View Post
    Hey guys, Im new to the board and looking for some advice from some of you more experienced vets.

This past spring/summer I ran my first cycle, standard 500 mg Test E for 10 weeks. I was very pleased with the results, few side effects, and after PCT I ended up keeping about 10 pounds of lean mass. I recently started planning my next cycle and was thinking about either front loading another 10 week 500mg Test E cycle with 30mg of D-bol ED for 4 weeks OR running Test E at 500 mg/week for 12 weeks along side Deca at 300mg/week for 10 weeks. Looking to bulk with this cycle, which of these cycles should I run? Should I consider any other compounds?

23 years old
    5'8"
    185 lbs
    ~10% Bf
    4 years lifting experience
    bro your option of 500 test e + 300 deca is already over you head at 23...don't forget is just your second cycle. why not repeat your first cycle and just add some tweaks like kickstart orals or a bit of boldenone ? the whole bulking idea is overrated for me and i'd prefer stepping up my physique with small steps but safer cycles rather than inflating myself with fat+water (and some muscle also sure) and then trying to cut. In theory bulking and then cutting is a good strategy but in practice especially at your age is detrimental to your health and future in this sport.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are going to change the cycle, I would for sure front load with Dbol or another oral before using Deca .

Deca requires a long cycle before effects are realized and in addition many find it one of the hardest to recover from with sexual problems being a common issue. On top of that gains will often be of the sloppy nature as Sheven has stated above.

Good luck with reaching your goals and remember you will never come close to maximizing your gains unless your nutrition and sleep are both on target. Remembet to eat clean, listen to your body, and get at LEAST 8 hours of sleep a night for maximum gains.

FFM

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420
    so for example:

week 1-4 dbol 45mg ED
    week 15-18 PCT
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    Op this is a solid cycle he has outlined for you, if diet is sufficient to meet your goals then it will be very effective

Good advise, I would take it if I was you

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Will agree, Kronik laid it out nicely. Will ask this if the first cycle gave good results maybe a do over on that before moving up to multiple compounds?

Just a thought....

BrocialJon is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice guys, I had been leaning toward the Test + Dbol cycle and this definitely made up my mind.

PCT from first cycle ended September 4th, so I will be waiting until mid February before I cycle again. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but 24 weeks off after PCT should be enough.

And just out of curiosity (Im still new to all of this), do you recommend the HCG throughout the cycle to prevent atrophy or is there another reason I am not aware of? I did not include HCG as a part of my last PCT, just Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20. My boys seem to have returned to normal size, but preventing shrinkage would be ideal. My girl was curious about my shrunken nuts to say the least

Also, diet is very clean, I carb cycle year round, but I will definitely check out the nutrition section to see if I can make any changes.
    Last edited by BrocialJon; 10-19-2012 at 03:18 PM.

KarsenH is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    so for example:

week 1-4 dbol 45mg ED
    week 15-18 PCT
    nolva 40/20/20/20
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    I will be stealing this cycle. Lol

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Hcg on cycle 250iu 2x week

aboud is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld
    Hcg on cycle 250iu 2x week
    perfect keep taking hcg 250 iu every three days throught out the cycle and then hcg 1 week after last shot hit one time 5000 iu then 250 iu every three days with nolva and clomid . drink lots of carrot juice and keep taking multi vitamins and stay high on protein

Thread Information