coolguyjoe is offline New Member

First cycle help a bro out ! (pics here)

sup guys, just got on to this forum, been a member at another forum, lets not name names here but it seemed like there was a lot of product pushing.....anyone posts a cycle and the pct would always consist of their sponsor products...for EVERY DAY THING. it had their sponsors involved..not saying the products dont work, i havent tried but just felt like I was being pushed into buying something so Im forum hopping to get more info...

Stats - 22 years old ( been training for 4.5 years )

170 lbs 10% (although Im told I look heavier, you can judge from picture )

bench - 315
    squats - 425 before injury
    dl - 475 / 485 (hitched back)

This will be my FIRST cycle of any sort, havent touched anything other than your basic supps..

12 week test e cycle
    test e - 12 weeks 500 mg ( Monday morning and Thursday night) No kicker just wanna see how things react !

Aromasin - 12.5mg EOD. will bump to 25 EOD if I start to notice gyno (thought about keeping letro on hand but I came to the conclusion I probably wouldnt need it for a mild cycle like this )

PCT -weeks 14- 17 ( this is the thing with prodcut pushing....) I personaly wanna run something like this
    Clomid 50/25/25/25
    DAA 3 grams a day
    a natty test bosster cause I got one for free, have it lying around..
    (maybe aromasin again here ? )

I was told to do :
    PCT -
    clomid 25/25/25/25
    post cycle/unleashed
    DAA
    Forma stanzol ( an ai product of some sort)

was also told to run HCgenerate on cycle ?

Questions : Would I need HCG or even HCgenerate for this cycle ?
    -- is PCT # 1 sufficient, thoughts on continuing aromasin throughout PCT ( for PCT #1 )
    -- is PCT #2 more effective in restoring everything ?
    -- would you add anything, to this or any suggestions..

Apreech !

here are some pictures -
    - - h t t p ://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...40036116_n.jpg (halfwway though cut) (few months old)

h t t p ://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...33925238_n.jpg (few months old)

h t t p ://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=15z2yhx&s=6 ( more recent but still a bit old lol, mirin delts brah )

Cant find any RECENT pics on comp, theyre all on phone but ive cut bf down drastically which explains the low weight -.-, PLUS knee injury had me lose some srs mass from legs but I do believe im ready for AAS, lets not start a youre too young for this. thanks for your input bros.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You may want to post this in the 18-25 yr old fourm.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I will see about having this moved to the 18-25...

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Yeah, better to move these posts than repost and have a dupe.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    Yeah, better to move these posts than repost and have a dupe.
    Request has been sent...

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    among other things that need to be pointed out, op, let me just touch on HCG and PCT. the real hcg is different from hcgenerate(which is crap). dont buy the wrong thing.

your pct looks a little mild. you may need to increase the dose of clomid to 100/50/50/50, and add nolva 40/40/20/20. in order to not sound like i'm product pushing, i think you can feel free to buy them from whatever source you like.

coolguyjoe is offline New Member
    Sorry about the wrong sectiom, new to forum.... just wanna add this is exactly what I mean on EF if someone mentions nolva o. that forum, they get flamed..(because nolva doesnt.help restore hpta) also clomid dose they NEVER tell anyone to dose higher than.50...... thats what I mean when I say, every forum seema to be dif...but thnx.for the input bro.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyjoe View Post
    Sorry about the wrong sectiom, new to forum.... just wanna add this is exactly what I mean on EF if someone mentions nolva o. that forum, they get flamed..(because nolva doesnt.help restore hpta) also clomid dose they NEVER tell anyone to dose higher than.50...... thats what I mean when I say, every forum seema to be dif...but thnx.for the input bro.
    its good that you compare the advice given by different people and at different forum. thats part of the research. smart move.

btw, we also have a pct section. here's a sticky from there that you can read. http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UIIDdoacSlI

continue with your research and dont start anything until you're absolutely sure you've got all the info you need.

good luck!

Thread Information