RuckusDC5 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Superdrol half-life related question

I know what most of you KNOW about Pro-Hormone cycles, with that said I just want to clarify this cycle is for my buddy.
    He has seen the gains I've made, but is scared of pinning. I want to help him with his PH cycle, because I know that after he gets a taste of anabolics and loses his gains he wont go back to natty lol.
    I have him covered on PCT from my own previous cycles, he ordered C.E.L M-Drol (super toxic!). Now I know most of you started this way, my question is about dosage and I know y'all can help. Each pill is at 10mg so: 20mg/20mg/20mg/20mg fallowed by PCT.

The question is: Should he split the pills every 12 hours (I'm not sure what the half life is)? I'm pretty sure I read its 8 hours for SD, if that's so well how should he split them?

Thanks Bros !!

RuckusDC5 is offline Junior Member
    To any one thinking about doing any oral please be careful. Don't drink and pop.
    My friend was doing a 20mg / per day cycle, and was getting gains.
    I told him not drink alcohol during cycle, when ever your doing orals.
    On his 4th week he was constantly throwing up, and eyes were getting a dull yellow color.
    He went to the doctor and was told his liver was failing.

He ended up getting a liver transplant. Stupid, stupid, stupid...

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I've ran 30mg ed, 10mg caps spaced evenly apart through out the day, with liver support sups and nolva 20/20/10/10 pct, If he's set on doing it do 30mg, pretty sure I've done 40mg through out also

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, Superdrol has a half-life around 8hrs. However, it is actually an anabolic steroid , not a pro hormone. It's Drostanolone (Masteron ) with an added methyl group. The added Methyl group greatly increases its anabolic power. In many ways, you could call Superdrol oral Masteron. I'm not saying they're identical but it's close.

Thread Information