dbol, deca, sustanon

Started a new cycle a week ago....I will go with the first one or with the second one I list....it just depends on how I feel lol

This is not my first rodeo ......
    age 35
    weight 240lbs
    cycles - name it ....jk lol....deca , cyp, sus, t200, insulin , tren e, tren a etc etc
    bf - who knows lol -

1- 6 75mgs dbol ed
    12 - 17 75mgs dbol ed
    17 - 20 10mgs dbol ed*
    1-15 700 mgs sustanon ew ( the sustanon is 350mgs/ml)
    1-12 600 mgs deca ew

* "In order to successfully bridge between cycles (and this means using a low dose of AAS, in this case dbol), you need to recover your natural hormonal levels to pre-cycle levels or to within acceptable parameters, and then you start your next cycle. The idea here is that you wont lose any gains, but rather a low dose of an AAS will help you maintain them. Typically, you'd use around 10mgs/day of dbol and combine it with an aggressive Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) course of Nolvadex (and/or Clomid) and HCG . This would give you full androgen replacement from the Dbol and a shot at recovering your natural hormonal levels via the other stuff you are taking. Remember, the 100mg/day dose of dbol in the study we looked at earlier did not suppress Test, LH, or FSH to a degree that would make recovery impossible and certainly not with 1/10th that dose in conjunction with an aggressive PCT." - http://www.steroid.com/Dianabol.php

or I will do this one.....I will decide around week 10
    1- 6 75mgs dbol ed
    12 - 17 75mgs dbol ed
    20-25 10mgs dbol ed*
    1-20 700mgs sustanon ew
    1-10 600mgs deca ew
    10-18 100 eod tren a

pct located on the bottom of the page
    http://www.steroid.com/Advanced-Steroid-Cycles-II.php - option 1

Does any of this look ok or am I CRAZY in the head again lol

So this one time in band camp.....

Sworder is offline Banned
    To each his own..

Seems like you are pretty set on what you are going to do. I find anything over 60mg dianabol gives diminishing returns. I like tren , I would do the tren cycle.

I would add 500iu hcg /week(250x2) during the cycle. Not during PCT. Or before PCT blasting it..

Thread Information