Thread: Gyno?

red_hulk is offline Member

Gyno?

I was wondering if gyno is always located around the nipple, or could it end up somewhere else on your chest? I've been treating a small lump I found about an inch over and above my nipple toward my shoulder as gyno. Been running letro at 2.5 mg and 40mg of nolva ED it isn't getting worse of better, but it hurts. I'm off cycle btw.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    gyno is almost always right under the nipple, cos thats how big the male breast is, really small. if your painful lump is far away from the nipple, it might be an unrelated problem, like an infected hair follicle or sebaceous cyst.

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude
    gyno is almost always right under the nipple, cos thats how big the male breast is, really small. if your painful lump is far away from the nipple, it might be an unrelated problem, like an infected hair follicle or sebaceous cyst.
    I was thinking the same thing. It's starting to hurt not just a tender soreness. I was thinking it could be a cyst, which sucks too. I'm going to make a doctor app to check it out, but I was wondering did gyno could sprout up elsewhere than just right by your nips

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    I bet it is an ingrown hair. They can get big and painful or small and painless. I am a pro when it comes to skin disorders like cystic acne or zits. Gross.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by red_hulk View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. It's starting to hurt not just a tender soreness. I was thinking it could be a cyst, which sucks too. I'm going to make a doctor app to check it out, but I was wondering did gyno could sprout up elsewhere than just right by your nips
    very, very rare. like i said, it can only develop where the male breast is, which is very small right under the nip.

some congenital malformation may present as accessory nipples elsewhere on the chest, and if those have breast tissue under them, then its possible. but its really very rare.

Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated and made me feel a little better.

I just wanted to add that I said I'm off cycle but I'm only two weeks off that's why I thought it could be gyno that I didn't notice right away or something (I was running letro eod .25). Just got a little worried, but I didn't want it to seem I haven't been on in months I assume gyno sprouted out of nowhere haha

Sworder is offline Banned
    You can have lumps and nodes all around the areola if you feel carefully. You probably have high estrogen causing these nodes to swell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sworder
    You can have lumps and nodes all around the areola if you feel carefully. You probably have high estrogen causing these nodes to swell.
    And some pain? I've been running 40 mg of tamox for like a week and a half just started the high doses of letro

The pain is probably from you squeezing it. What high dose of letro are you running?

The pain is probably from you squeezing it. What high dose of letro are you running?
    I was thinking I could be irritating it too. I'm running 1 ml ED so 2.5mg

Nolva should help, stop the letrozole when your e2 gets low.

If you can run 2.5mg letro for a day without your e2 crashing that usually means your e2 is high. That is most likely the culprit.

Nolva should help, stop the letrozole when your e2 gets low.

If you can run 2.5mg letro for a day without your e2 crashing that usually means your e2 is high. That is most likely the culprit.
    Alright thanks bro

Thread Information