btern is offline Associate Member

test c / tren ace question

hey guys, just want some oppinions!! im currently running test c @ 500mg per week. was thinking about running tren ace for the last 8 weeks!! yes i have ran tren a before but always with test p not c. i know it can be done but just wanted some oppinions if i should, or should i just wait to run it with test p again?? im getting good gains my diet is spot on without question. so is my training,supplimentation and rest.
    im 183cm 9% -10% body fat 26 years old and am 198lb atm. my goal is lean mass.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    What was your plan for this cycle ? That's why a plan is a plan. That being said.
    You can add it. Since its a I would drop it a week before last test pin. IMO
    I have run it with e c and tne. So no problem there.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Yes you can run it the last 8 weeks no prob.

There is no need to drop it a week before...especially considering the short estered Tren A will clear your system well before the longer estered Test.

That's why I said IMO. I like extra time with the test. You can't be 100 % they didn't label e as a if they were short. My precaution. Call me a worrier.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    That's why I said IMO. I like extra time with the test. You can't be 100 % they didn't label e as a if they were short. My precaution. Call me a worrier.
    Cape...don't consider this n argument but more of a learning discussion. I used to do and think the same thing about running out test longer but have switched my opinion on it. Why (even if it was TrenE) do you feel it is a good idea to run test out longer? If you would prefer pm thats cool as well. Just curious to others opinions and reasoning,

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Cape...don't consider this n argument but more of a learning discussion. I used to do and think the same thing about running out test longer but have switched my opinion on it. Why (even if it was TrenE) do you feel it is a good idea to run test out longer? If you would prefer pm thats cool as well. Just curious to others opinions and reasoning,
    No no arguing. Just explaining why I do. You listed exact protocol for it. Tren is just so harsh. I take extra precautions with it. It did put me in hospital. I have respect.

btern is offline Associate Member
    just keen to know do you guys run an ai and caber or prami for prolactin ? ive always ran both and had very minimal sides.... there is so many mixed theorys about this so just want more oppinions and your dosages too..... thanks for thw help

Yes of course...always run an AI. With Tren I prefer Aromasin !

I prefer to kepp Caber or Prami on hand. As long as estro is kept in check then prolactin will not be a prob.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by btern View Post
    hey guys, just want some oppinions!! im currently running test c @ 500mg per week. was thinking about running tren ace for the last 8 weeks!! yes i have ran tren a before but always with test p not c. i know it can be done but just wanted some oppinions if i should, or should i just wait to run it with test p again?? im getting good gains my diet is spot on without question. so is my training,supplimentation and rest.
    im 183cm 9% -10% body fat 26 years old and am 198lb atm. my goal is lean mass.
    The results should be very similar to your previous test-p/tren cycle. The type of test should not affect how the tren works.

Thread Information