Steelfan is offline New Member

Thumbs up anybody have advise on the ECA stack?

Been on here about a month and I have learned more in that time than I have in YEARS! I'd like some info on the ECA stack, how to put it together, cautions, etc. THANKS!

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Do you know what it is?

25mgs ephedrine
    200mgs caffeine
    80mgs aspirin

take three times a day.

I had the basic stack down, I was hoping for some more in depth info. How often should you cycle on and off? Can psuedoephedrine be used in place of ephedrine without issues? Anything that can be done to make it even more effective? Does the body eventually become desensitized to it? I know that you can used benadryl to help fight against that with clen , is there a similar way of keeping the ECA stack effective? I realize I probably sound like a complete novice with some of these questions but you only get one body and I am ultra careful with what I do to mine!!!! Thanks for the info T-dogg, I do appreciate it!!

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelfan View Post
    I had the basic stack down, I was hoping for some more in depth info. How often should you cycle on and off? Can psuedoephedrine be used in place of ephedrine without issues? Anything that can be done to make it even more effective? Does the body eventually become desensitized to it? I know that you can used benadryl to help fight against that with clen, is there a similar way of keeping the ECA stack effective? I realize I probably sound like a complete novice with some of these questions but you only get one body and I am ultra careful with what I do to mine!!!! Thanks for the info T-dogg, I do appreciate it!!
    Well. benadryl is useless imo. keto is what you use with clen . Yes you will get used to it so cylcing is recommened. I wouldnt change the doses on the stack either

I appreciate the advice, I'm one of those really meticulous planners. I am putting together a plan for a 3 month weight loss effort (I am about 65lbs over ideal weight). I plan to start 1 November. I am a former athlete and former military man and I have let myself go. I stumbled across this sight and it has been a God send. The nutrition info alone is incredible! I'll keep you posted on my progress. Thanks again T-dogg.

Thread Information