RealdealAce is offline New Member

Second Cycle advice...

Hey guys,

Old to training, slightly new to test, did one cycle previously, of Deca , gained a lot of weight and strength, unfottunatly suffered a bad injury in my hobby, stuck in a hospital bed eating through a tube for months, lost all gains and fourty more lbs, getting back now, injuries healed, and am ready to go, unfortunatly I read up about anything I use exstensivly before I take anything, I got a cycle of Cypionate coming, and when ive been reading there are so many different opinions and no two people have the same one, and I want another educated opinion not someone trying to a product, how many calories should I take for max gains, what should I,take with Cyp and what should be the best PCT for least sides..

Have some body fat should I be doing some cardio as well? Been Training off and on 8 years.. 28. .. 6'1 210lbs.. Any help would be appreciated... Also should I wait a week and pick up tge Dbol to kickstart or should this be fine for my second cycle? Lastly wheres best to get the PCT and HCG during stuff if HCG is a good idea..

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    What is your current BF% and how long have you been back hard in the gym???

Five six months.. Prob about 15%, got something coming up gotts get this show on the road but I wanna do it right.. Plus Deca was good but I have heard great things about Cyp

Also how is Clomidex from Amazon for PCT and would I still need Nolvadex ?

If you want to do it right then spend another 5 -6 months making sure your routine and diet are tight.

Is there a hurry for some reason?

Also..did you run deca with NO test?????

Quote Originally Posted by RealdealAce View Post
    Also how is Clomidex from Amazon for PCT and would I still need Nolvadex?
    If you can buy it in Amazon, my guess is it's junk. PCT can be ordered from the banner above and it's the real deal!

Yea theres a reason.. I have to get ready for something no competition buy its important, and im ready just wanna make sure I know what exactly I shoukd taje with it and yes I took it without test, didbt have knowledge or access but I put on weight fairly easy but My thing im doing is 7 weeks away..

Thread Information