supernatural28 is offline Junior Member

Most you can gain on your first cycle?

I'm 29 years old..I had digestion problems in the past..therefore i couldn't eat enough and i couldn't eat everything..my digestion is better than before but i still need to eat very clean..the work and lifestyle makes it hard to eat a lot of calories..but I try to..i have a lot of knowledge and motivation but not enough energy..even tho i gain some weight,,then i lose it very easy..

I was around 150 lbs for like 10 years...I just cant gain more than this.. I'm sure I can if I improve my digestion and force myself to eat all the time..but i need the energy to go to the gym and prepare food all the time..I just need some testosterone in me..

I know you are gonna say gain naturally first..but it is tough...i can probably gain 10 more pounds.....you might say if your diet sucks and test wont do anything...but test will give u the energy to go lift heavy and harder...so that equals extra appetite...extra calories... What is the most I can gain from my first cycle if my diet is in check... I just wanna be around 180 lbs..( i know this is nothing to most of the guys) but... I'd be so happy....
    Last edited by supernatural28; 10-24-2012 at 08:59 PM.

dren is offline Associate Member
    energy comes from calories, calories comes from food .
    why cant you eat ?
    what cant you eat?
    do you have IBS ? (irritable bowel syndrome) for those who don't know. basically, diarrhea or constipation
    ect ect
    Last edited by dren; 10-24-2012 at 09:03 PM.

supernatural28 is offline Junior Member
    No. I don't have IBS..I eat every 3 hrs a day...but not enough protein...I avoided red meat for years..but I ll start eating grass fed steaks after this all the time..I need to gain some weight...I know all about diet and workout,, I just need to eat more...but it is so hard to gain for me but easy to lose...I just don't have enough energy all the time. Hey dren I just noticed you are from Toronto...I live around there too...I just need to improve my vitality..I need testosterone ...

Sworder is offline Banned
    You need to increase your vitality by eating! Once you come off you still need to eat appropriately, or else you will lose your gains. Then you did your cycle for nothing... This is the reason why it is good to have a solid foundation before you start a cycle, this being shown by years of training and keeping a good diet. Something you seem to need to work on before starting a cycle.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Tour need fro test is an assumption at this point. Go get BW done! Perhaps you do have low T, perhaps you don't.

mesotiny is offline Junior Member
    what happens if he stuck to his current diet and did a cycle.would it get him at least a few pounds.why would you need steroids to get big when you can eat more?.does steroids just utilize the nutrients you put in better than when not on it..serious question..

dren is offline Associate Member
    My answer for any problem in the body is a DETOX, properly flush your system and then find the problem, learn your body, fine tune, same as a vehicle you cannot just add a big turbo, parts start breaking and problems come from every where. then you ended up in a more expensive problem but in human world expensive would be a good thing instead there are irreversible problems

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    You need BW andnot a self diagnosis of needing testosterone in you. If you can gain weight bu food, you will not keep weight on when you come off your cycle. You will be risking possible long term damage to add a couple of "easy" pounds, only to lose them when you come off. Get BW done, adjust and correct your diet, take a good mulitvitamin, some coffee(or other energy booster), and get plenty of sllep and rest. After this happens, let us know what the doctor says.

Thread Information