bigdaddy1993 is offline New Member

Low test and cycling

Hi guys I had a question I was asking myself for a long time.
    Every time I work out, the day after I have 0 energy to do things, sometimes I sleep the whole day and eat and still have no energy.
    I tested my hormones etc and It was 12.3mnol/L if i remember it correctly, my doctor said it was fine but other people who I asked said my testosterone was to low.

Now my question If I do a cycle of test e 500 mg for 12 weeks how much will it effect me when we talk about side effects?

sry for my bad english btw

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Have you have a full blood panel done?
    If you have low test running a cycle is going to increase your sides when off cycle,
    Have you used aas before?
    what are your stats?

He marked almost everything during my blood test.
    Never used Aas , seeking advice for I do something stupid (always have bad luck it seems )
    Stats 1.83 85 kg bodyfat 10 procent 20 years old training for 3 years I began at 1.83 m 72 kg and 18+ bodyfat

At your age your hormonal system hasn't fully stopped developing yet and by shutting your natural testosterone down by using steroids it can have some serious side effects, in many guys testosterone wont reach peak or even worse case symptoms of low test which can have awful sides such as low libido, erections problems, mood swings, fat gain, muscle loss and depression to name a small few.

You also need to build a solid base and from your stats you really need to concentrate on your diet and training otherwise steroids wont help you anyway because even if you did use them and ran the risks of the above your body wont hold onto the new muscle tissue anyway because your diet isn't sufficient to sustain the new tissue.

Please read these threads they will help you understand

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ids&highlight=

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-a-first-cycle

Why do I have no energy for doing the basic things in life then? My ironlevels etc are all checked and the doc's couldnt find anything causing it. It get worse when I train so it must be something with the hormones because testosterone helps you recover faster. I know how to train and my diet is incheck 3500 cals with 160 g protein every day with fats and carbs.
    I have no erection problems btw and when I dont shave for a week you cant see my face :P
    I have tried letro voor my puberal gyno but my foot swole up then i never used it again

You need to post your full blood work and the ranges

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2rfx36a.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	128234
    Found one, searching for the other ones

Thread Information