Tenntitans is offline New Member

Test P/Tren/clen

I am going to stack the following test p tren and clen I plan doing an 8 to 10 week cycle
    Test at 125mg a week
    Tren at 500 mg a week
    Clen starting at 20mcgs n goin up till sides show or reach 100 to 120 2weeks on 2 off
    Ai is going to be adex at .50 eod

let me know what you think...

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Stats and experience please. Thank you

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Ive run test p/tren a and found no need to run clen with it. I had great results with a great diet and cardio. Cardio was hard at first but after a few weeks I was getting what I needed.

Im 23...i know im not quite your guys starting age but i was close enough n ive done two cycles before but it was nothing crazy...both were low dose..first cycle was dbol n test p..dbol at 20mg a day for 5 weeks n test at 300 a week for 8 second cycle was test p and tren a both at 300 a week for 8 weeks...everyone recomneds gettting cycles under your belt befoe running tren but I know my body well and I wasnt running alot of compounds so I knew what was causing what...i actually reacted very well to the tren I only had night sweats for maybe the first week but thats it...only side I had from tren was cardio issues but im trying hard to cut right now im currently at ,186 at around 13% but that is why I want to run tge clen to help with cardio and to really help.cut...

Atomini is offline Banned
    Cycle looks like a solid beginner Tren cycle outline. I would reccomend having Cabergoline or Pramiprexole on hand at the very least, in case estrogen control fails to keep prolactin levels down (it has been known to happen in some people). Estrogen control should take care of it, but I would never have at the very least a prolactin antagonist on hand during a cycle that includes a 19-nor.

PCT?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Test at 125mgs ew or ed?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Your AI dose might be a bit much if you are really only running 125mg of Test a week. I run more than that for TRT and don't need an AI at all.

Ok I will lowef the ai dose a bit n im takin b 12 along with it in case estrogen control fails...n 125 to 150. Ew...i cam up with that figure from atominis thread on tren .

The reason for the higher ai dose is because I have found I am a bit sensitive to.gyno...

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenntitans View Post
    Ok I will lowef the ai dose a bit n im takin b 12 along with it in case estrogen control fails...n 125 to 150. Ew...i cam up with that figure from atominis thread on tren.
    Op...please understand I am in NOOOO way trying to dismiss Atomini's knowledge as I myself am an advocate of keeping tren higher than test but....

This is not the method that works best for everyone. I have done a number of tren cycles (debating if I will ever do one without) and have tried test higher, equal and lower. There are many knowledable members and vets who have tren experience as well and they prefer more test.

There simply are several ways to skin the proverbial tren cat. Read, ask questions and make an informative decision based on your own research what works best for you.

Although your AI dosage isn't horrible, I agree with JV...start low and work higher if needed. It's always easier to add more than to take away.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenntitans View Post
    Ok I will lowef the ai dose a bit n im takin b 12 along with it in case estrogen control fails...n 125 to 150. Ew...i cam up with that figure from atominis thread on tren.
    B12 does not control prolactin. B6 does.

As far as it goes concerning the preference on running Tren higher than Test or vice versa, it depends on the user. I believe everyone can do well off a TRT dose of Test with Tren (and is the ideal thing to do), but some as Lunk said, do not like it. Up to the user. But there is good reason for doing it this way.

Well my last cycle I ran it equal which seemed to work fine but I am going to try running it the tren higher this time n if I feel like its working poorly or im having issues with sides then I will bump.up the test...and im sorry i ment to say b6

Thread Information