Homerwadson is offline New Member

keep bouncing around for what I need to add to my test cycle. A little help please.

Hi all. So I got some great advice last time I was on here. Hoping people can chime in and give some good advice again.

Anyway. So i made the choice to do my first test cycle. I originally was thinking ill just do test and then nolva for pct. And started researching more and more and adding more stuff to the cycle.. and then reading more and changing it up. I went from 250mgs of test to 500mgs test. I switch from adex to aromasin . (spelled wrong?) I went from nolva, to clomid, them to nolva AND clomid stacked for pct. then added in daa.

So i went from test and nolva to this

Test at 500mgs week split into to pins every 3.5 days.
    hCG 2x a week day before test injections
    .25 adex eod (actually switched to aromasin)

PCT
    Clomid and Nolva + DAA

So here is my thing, now im putting a bunch for chems in my body, which is something I wanted to keep to a minimum for my first injectable cycle. Im pinning 4 times a week instead of two, which again, I wanted to keep at 2x a week for my first time. And im stacking clomid and Nolva for pct.

And as I read more and more, there is more and more stuff I can add in... So at what point do you stop?... Dont get me wrong. I want to be SAFE. I dont want to mess myself up.

Anyway. I kinda wanna try and cut things down to a min without hindering myself as far as SAFETY... so I wont gain that extra 5lbs. or ill be a litte wet, or so on... Im just worried about not hurting myself in the process of doing this.

That being said, Can I get away with a cycle like this (BELOW) - what is an ABSOLUTE NEED. and what is just more fluff.

Can I get away with just...

500mgs test each week
    adex .25 eod

PCT with Clomid + DAA

and call it quits? Light, simple, easy, less money etc...

Im bouncing around back and forth so much, I guess because its getting close to ordering time

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    If you really want to that bad you can drop the HCG (ducking punches) so yes your below cyle looks just fine! Skip the DAA as well!

Homerwadson is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    If you really want to that bad you can drop the HCG (ducking punches) so yes your below cyle looks just fine! Skip the DAA as well!
    The reason I want to drop the hCG is due to not knowing enough about it (fear the unknown) lol.. and because I have to inject more often, which i think just doing 2 a week is going to be hard for me to do seeing as hate needles. But im doing it anyway because I dont feel like destroying my liver.

The little bit of information have read so far about hGC, one thing did stand out, and that was talkig about keeping a male fertile. Is there a very high risk of sterilization if dont use the hCG? - keeping in mind im running 10-12 weeks at 500mgs? Imma want to make some kids later on down the road. haha.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You could get away with Test on cycle with an AI on hand if estrogenic sides arise and Nolva and Clomid for PCT.

This would be the bare minmum in my opinion

Sworder is offline Banned
    HCG helps keep your leydig cells from atrophying. Leydig cells in your gonads are responsible for testosterone production so once PCT comes around you want them to be ready to produce testosterone once the signal is sent from your pituitary. If you want you can pin the hCG IM in the same syringe as your testosterone. The only thing is the measurement isn't going to be as accurate had you been using a slin pin. Nonetheless I would rather pin the hCG IM than not at all. Get the hCG, include it and run it. Recover quicker and enjoy your gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Sworder View Post
    HCG helps keep your leydig cells from atrophying. Leydig cells in your gonads are responsible for testosterone production so once PCT comes around you want them to be ready to produce testosterone once the signal is sent from your pituitary. If you want you can pin the hCG IM in the same syringe as your testosterone. The only thing is the measurement isn't going to be as accurate had you been using a slin pin. Nonetheless I would rather pin the hCG IM than not at all. Get the hCG, include it and run it. Recover quicker and enjoy your gains.
    Sworder...I am kind of shocked that you are such a strong advocate of HCG ....interesting!

P.Money is offline Associate Member
    HCG is the bomb, I always wondered if you could do IM injections, shooting two birds with one stone is always great. Less pining FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Sworder...I am kind of shocked that you are such a strong advocate of HCG....interesting!
    It's the cellular atrophy that is my main concern. Had you been able to keep the pituitary from cellular atrophy imagine how quickly you would be able to recover in PCT! This is the reason why longer cycles are more detrimental, because the cells are atrophying more and more. HCG is a great tool that is affordable and works very well.

It's the cellular atrophy that is my main concern. Had you been able to keep the pituitary from cellular atrophy imagine how quickly you would be able to recover in PCT! This is the reason why longer cycles are more detrimental, because the cells are atrophying more and more. HCG is a great tool that is affordable and works very well.
    Would it matter if you are not prone to test atrophy???

Nope, it wouldn't matter. The cosmetic appeal is irrelevant. The cells are so tiny you would need a microscope to see them of course. Testicular volume does not correlate function! Obviously it does in some cases, if they would be the size of peas. For cyclers, it isn't a good way to determine the function. I gotta sleep now, have a good night.

Nope, it wouldn't matter. The cosmetic appeal is irrelevant. The cells are so tiny you would need a microscope to see them of course. Testicular volume does not correlate function! Obviously it does in some cases, if they would be the size of peas. For cyclers, it isn't a good way to determine the function. I gotta sleep now, have a good night.
    I assumed the same when I asked but thanks..G'night

Thread Information