Thread: Gyno Question

Evolution06 is offline Junior Member

Gyno Question

OK, so long story short I am pretty sure I have Gyno and it drives ma absolutely insane. Its old gyno because I didnt now any better about 2 years ago but have since been educated and started a Letro protocol in hopes that it will help. Its only been about 2 weeks so I cant tell too much but there is something else that is bothering me.

I had an insanely good chest workout the other week and it really made my gyno look a lot less prevalent, then as my body started to heal from the damaged tissue I got the same look again but then some days they lay flatter than others and are puffier on certain days.

What gives?

What foods, drinks, etc, etc will cause it to get puffier and look even ****ier from day to day because this is really getting on my nerves now

Thanks

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    Are you on cycle now? Why are you taking letro? An AI and nolvadex is a much better option before jumping to letro. Letro is VERY strong and will crash your E2 making you feel horrible. Do you have nipple sensitivity/lumps?

Evolution06 is offline Junior Member
    Yes on cycle right now, started 2 weeks ago. I dont feel bad at all since I am on cycle. Sensitivity has gone down so I know the letro is legit, I do feel lumps, larger in the left. Hoping that they arent too hard the the letro starts getting rid of it, but who knows...

Just trying to figure out why one day they will be MUCH less noticeable than other days puffiness wise... really annoying

ShredMN is offline Banned
    Hey Evo,

While I have never cycled before, I overzealously stacked about 2-3 natty test boosters ontop of each other which led to some puffy nips (no fun.) To make an attempt at answering some of your questions:

"some days they lay flatter than others and are puffier on certain days."

It's come to my knowledge that they may look better and worse at certain times due to temperature. I'm not sure about you, but when my body temperature is lower my chest is as flat as can be, but when my temp rises, my nips get a bit puffy.

"What foods, drinks, etc, etc will cause it to get puffier"

There's a lot of information out there on this that is really confusing. I've heard phytoestrogens (plant estrogens) can act like SERMs and actually help with gyno, and then I've also heard those same estrogens can make it worse. If you're using an AI, I'd just stear clear of any phytoestrogen. Two examples include soy, and flax. Then you have xenoestrogens which are "chemicals that provoke or mimic estrogen in the body." Xenoestrogens are stronger than both phytoestrogens and the estrogen that is naturally found in humans and animals. To avoid xenoestrogens I would stear clear of ALL plastics, whether they're plastics that package food, or plastic cups, and even plastic shakers. Use glass or metal. Xenoestrogens are also found in pesticides, insectisides, skin products, and many other things. I've also read that dairy contains a lot of estrogen, so I stopped drinking milk and eating cheese all together. While I do not have hard lumps under my nipples (only a puffy appearance) I have heard that nolvadex works well to reduce the lump and sensitivity, however it's not guaranteed to work, and the longer you have had the gyno, the less chance of it working. I'd stop eating phytoestrogens along with dairy, and eliminate sources of xenoestrogens and see how that works along with using nolvadex. If you're really trying to cure your gyno, continuing another cycle is probably not in your best interest. I've been having some luck (I think) stacking nolva+aromasin together. However I'm not one who's very patient so I'm going to try the letro route (The sides may be bad, but I've dealt with much worse things in my past).

To conclude:
    1. Research phytoestrogens and make a choice from there if you want to contain them in your diet or not (it's hard to avoid them completely however).
    2. Stay away from xenoestrogens- IE. foods that use pesticides etc. (buy organic whole foods) plus avoid plastic use at all costs, substitute for glass or metal.
    3. Finish your cycle or stop it prematurely and follow up with your PCT. Nolvadex might take a couple of months to work for your case.
    4. If all else fails, consider surgery.

Hope this helps,
    Shred

Sworder is offline Banned
    Get raloxifen and run that instead of the letrozole . Letrozole will make you feel like crap and make your cycle a nightmare.

ShredMN is offline Banned
    Forgot to add a couple of things.

Stay away from beer. If you must drink, choose vodka. Certain prescription pills can cause gyno. I'm not sure if you have depression or not, but I do and I've been taking SSRIs (Selective seratonin reuptake inhibitors) for about 6 years now. I did some research and they can cause gyno so I dropped those right quick and dealt with the sides of coming off of them. If you're taking any pills do a quick google search on them and try to see if they have the potential to induce gyno related side effects. And last but not least, if you're an occasional MJ smoker, stay away from it at least until you're nips get better as marijuana has been shown to cause gynecomastia .

P.Money is offline Associate Member
    At this point, looking at your profile pic I'd get info on surgery. Sorry to hear bro

Thread Information