faststang71 is offline New Member

Exclamation New here need a little advice thanks.

Im looking at taking test-e and dbol as my first cycle but also throwing in the hgh spray is that safe and stable ? Any advice would be grand thanks.
    Last edited by faststang71; 10-26-2012 at 10:24 AM.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First off, Welcome.

You need to edit your post as we do not discuss sources here.

HGH spray is a waste of money and I would not recommend it.

Before recommending anything in terms of cycling can you provide me with a few stats?

Age?
    Height?
    Weight?
    BF%?
    Training Experience?

reconjeep is offline New Member
    Noles is spot on.
    If you think just by pinning yourself and hitting the gym you’re going to change overnight. you’re going to be disappointed my friend.
    what are your Goals, what are you expecting to get out of your cycle?

save your self some money and buy a spray bottle and fill it with water you'll see better results with that then some HGH spray.

Nakanoshima is offline Junior Member
    Do a test only cycle, see how you go. HGH costs a lot so best to save your cash until you have some gained some knowledge through experience.

well as of right now i am starting to work out heavy again my current starts because I have not worked out in over a year are 200lbs and im 5'11" im 23. My goals are to gain mass and to cut up. I am ready to get back in shape and have not been since i was in high school but i also want to completely transform this time not just be fit. Friend of mine suggested to take dbol and win another friend said just take test p. Ive done alot of research and been looking out at starting a cycle taking test e dbol. My original goal was to take primobolan , dbol, and deca durabolin . But im trying to figure out where i can get most my gains from. I work out 6 days a week and even on my rest day I run and stretch really good. Idk my bf % but not good im sure but going down rapidly. Just heard bout hgh spray so figured id ask bout it.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If your just starting to workout again you have plenty of time to research and propose a complete cycle.
    AAS is not used to get in shape it is for those already in shape with a good solid base of muscle, knowledge and experience to take their physique to the next level.

Lets get you started with training and nutrition before we talk about gear.

as of right now im on a 4100 calorie diet and 320g of protein in a day. The supps I am actually taking now are combat protien, Universal Animal Pak, MT Neurocore preworkout, MT Myobuild Post Workout, MT Alphatest Test Booster, and Fish Oil. Seeing decent results with this and feel good but Im wanting more gains. I know this takes time for I am not new to this but wanting to explode Im looking at doing this for a solid year at least I have a goal and I am gonna reach it. Ive never done any AAS and good friend swear up and down I would love it and get the results I want hands down. Several are swearing to winstrol and Dbol for me. Some say do pill form of win and others say shot. Ill prolly do the shot but Im thinking Test E 500mg a week, Dbol 20 mg a day for 6 weeks then to 400mg of win and 10mg of dbol for 6 more weeks then nolvadex for 3 week

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by faststang71 View Post
    as of right now im on a 4100 calorie diet and 320g of protein in a day. The supps I am actually taking now are combat protien, Universal Animal Pak, MT Neurocore preworkout, MT Myobuild Post Workout, MT Alphatest Test Booster, and Fish Oil. Seeing decent results with this and feel good but Im wanting more gains. I know this takes time for I am not new to this but wanting to explode Im looking at doing this for a solid year at least I have a goal and I am gonna reach it. Ive never done any AAS and good friend swear up and down I would love it and get the results I want hands down. Several are swearing to winstrol and Dbol for me. Some say do pill form of win and others say shot. Ill prolly do the shot but Im thinking Test E 500mg a week, Dbol 20 mg a day for 6 weeks then to 400mg of win and 10mg of dbol for 6 more weeks then nolvadex for 3 week
    Sorry bro, but for one your too young, not enough of a base to handle the strength increase, diets for sure not right and WAY under educated on AAS , what to take PCT os ridiculous no HCG etc ad nauseam. I' m not picking on you man so don't take it the wron.g way but you srriously need at least 2 years of training diet and AASresearch or your going to fvck this up

Blog Entries
    Take your time on this man. Seriously. Your buddies at the gym don't know what they're doing. At least wait a few months and see what happens to them. That should slow you down a little. Good luck.

thanks not taking it as criticism or anything im on here to learn and as far as my friends they have done this for years but i never have with them now im working hard at it again and they wanted me to start trying stuff slowly of course but i take stuff to the extreme and tend to go over board on a lot of stuff. which is honestly what i may be doing here. Just want input and advice and if my nutrition plan is not where it needs to be i want insite on how to do what i need to do. Im open for everything I just wanna get to my goal and bulk up and start looking cut. PM me if any of yall would like not scared to give my number out for good advice and a mentor if anybody is willing to take that on.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I dont think you hear what Titan and I said, the key to your goal is NUTRITION and exercise. While your buddies yo-yo on there products, you can can go all in on diet and exercise and come out on top.

I can't endorse any AAS use, you need a base and some solid results first.

Blog Entries
    Yup man, this thing is like geology. It's time and pressure and detail that makes a diamond.
    As far as eating well, this is probably the one phrase that keeps people from having the cut, muscular body they're envisioning. You not only need to eat the right foods, but you need to eat the right amounts, the right combinations and at the right time. Google Basic Metabolic Rate (BMR). After that Google TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure). Open an account at www.fitday.com then go to the diet section of this forum and figure out how much of each macro nutrient you need, how to pair them and when (partitioning) and when to eat them to do what it is your wanting to do. The one secret thing that every guy and girl with what you think is the perfect physique is taking isn't a drug or a supplement, it's taking into account every single thing they put in their mouth.

Do what I've outlined above and once you've got these numbers BUY A DIGITAL SCALE!!! This is a must for beginners trying to sort your macro nutrients out. A nice one is about 65 USD. Then go to the diet section on this forum and read the stickie "So you want to know how to diet." Then workout a diet based on your best effort, post it in a thread and ask the boys over there to critque it. They are all so super experience guys and will help you from there. This is the only way and if you do it you'll see why. You'll be miles ahead of your buddies 2 years from now and then if you do a Test E cycle with what you have learned you'll look like a fvcking animated super hero!!!

Thread Information