Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By P.Money

Thread: What is my Arimidex dosage?

New2Thiss is offline New Member

What is my Arimidex dosage?

Hey y'all, I'm new to the game and I'm looking for some helpful insight.

About me:

Ht: 5'9"
    Wt: 200 lbs.
    Bf%: 19-20
    Ideal weight: 170-175
    Ideal Bf%: 5%-8%

Ok, so I have injectable Winstrol and injectable Test prop coming my way.

I plan on taking 100mg Winnie every other day and 100mg Test prop every other day for about 8-9 weeks. My goals are simple, I'm looking to shred this stubborn body fat and have a nice muscular physique. I have an estrogen blocker called Estro-fuse by Exclusive pharmaceuticals but I'm looking to say screw it and go with Arimidex .

My questions are:

A) When should I start taking Arimidex?
    B) What should my dose be?
    C) Should I go for injectable Arimidex or Arimidex pills?
    D) Am I missing anything for my cycle? I'm new to this and I could use some help from people who are experienced

Any and all insight is greatly appreciated.

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Thiss View Post
    Hey y'all, I'm new to the game and I'm looking for some helpful insight.

About me:

Ht: 5'9"
    Wt: 200 lbs.
    Bf%: 19-20
    Ideal weight: 170-175
    Ideal Bf%: 5%-8%

Ok, so I have injectable Winstrol and injectable Test prop coming my way.

I plan on taking 100mg Winnie every other day and 100mg Test prop every other day for about 8-9 weeks. My goals are simple, I'm looking to shred this stubborn body fat and have a nice muscular physique. I have an estrogen blocker called Estro-fuse by Exclusive pharmaceuticals but I'm looking to say screw it and go with Arimidex .

My questions are:

A) When should I start taking Arimidex? When side effects begin
    B) What should my dose be? common starting dose is .25 eod or e3d and adjust from there
    C) Should I go for injectable Arimidex or Arimidex pills? pills
    D) Am I missing anything for my cycle? I'm new to this and I could use some help from people who are experienced you are missing PCT

Any and all insight is greatly appreciated.
    Is this your first cycle? Also how is your nutrition looking?

champ14 is offline Junior Member
    Take the arimadex .25-.5 eod and see how it goes in pill form but u might wanna lower your bf first before u do this. Everyone is gonna tell u to just take test and drop the winny

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by champ14
    Take the arimadex .25-.5 eod and see how it goes in pill form but u might wanna lower your bf first before u do this. Everyone is gonna tell u to just take test and drop the winny
    ^^^ This.

.25mg EOD. Any more than that and the following adverse effects may develop:
    - arthralgia
    - myalgia
    - headaches
    - nausea
    - vomiting
    - depression
    - rash
    - high blood pressure
    - swollen lymph nodes (lymphedema)
    - constipation/diarrhea
    - abdominal pain
    - anemia
    - leukopenia
    - stroke

If this is your first cycle, TESTOSTERONE ONLY! Drop the winnie.

Lots of good information here. Read before you start dosing drugs without knowing what they can do to you. It's not hard to find the information on here and it's not the best idea to dose anything without knowing the possible side effects. Don't assume "it won't happen to me" because the moment you do, that's when it will!

P.Money is offline Associate Member
    0.5mg EOD is the way to go, you need some potency. 0.25mg is very very low. However I suppose it's different for everyone. I'd personally start at 0.5 and work down if you get sides.
    Sam2000 likes this.

This is my first cycle.

My nutrition will be somewhere around 300 g protein a day. About 250 g carbs a day due to that I like to do cardio, about 25-30 g fat and roughly 2600 calories a day.

I feel like I have a solid diet comprised of fish, chicken, whole grain rice, and protein shakes consisting of Isopure during the day and a Casein at night.

As far as a PCT is concerned, what do you recommend? I see a lot of people getting "clomid" but I have no clue what that is.

Quote Originally Posted by boxa06 View Post
    Is this your first cycle? Also how is your nutrition looking?
    This is my first cycle .

My nutrition will be somewhere around 300 g protein a day. About 250 g carbs a day due to that I like to do cardio, about 25-30 g fat and roughly 2600 calories a day.

I feel like I have a solid diet comprised of fish, chicken, whole grain rice, and protein shakes consisting of Isopure during the day and a Casein at night.

As far as a PCT is concerned, what do you recommend? I see a lot of people getting "clomid " but I have no clue what that is.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you need to do some research you dont have a clue on wat you are doing.Read the stickys and they will help.You are asking a lot of questions that you should all ready know.This isnt a game and you can really mess yourself up.Plus go to the diet section and post your diet with macros.They will tell you if your diet is good or not.A lot of people are surprised when they do this.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with this ^^^^^.

For a first cycle just do test only and drop the winny. Start your Adex the same day you start your cycle. Begin with .25mg eod. You can use pills or an oral liquid for of adex. I prefer the liquid.

Where's your PCT? Do some more research man. Everything you need to know is in these forums. Good luck.

Chuckdiesel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro you need to do some research you dont have a clue on wat you are doing.Read the stickys and they will help.You are asking a lot of questions that you should all ready know.This isnt a game and you can really mess yourself up.Plus go to the diet section and post your diet with macros.They will tell you if your diet is good or not.A lot of people are surprised when they do this.
    Totally agree brother. This isn't a game or something you "try" and just quit if you're not satisfied. Chances are you're not going to be very pleased with your results the first time. Getting down to that low of a bodyfat range from where your currently at is no easy task, Anabolic or not. And most importantly at your age your really risking some serious side effects...ones you don't ever want forever. Hang around the forum and check out all it's sections and post multiple questions in regards towards diet, exercise, high risks associated with using anabolics at such a young age and also what all your compounds are, how to use them and when to use them because if you're planning on running a cycle without regards towards what a pct is, you're really messing with some hot fire there

Ok, so I've done some more research and I'll continue to do more, but here's my adjustment. Hit me up with feedback:

General consensus is to drop the winnie, because it's smarter to bulk up before cutting down, and with my higher bf% I could use the extra bulk before winnie would become most beneficial for me.

As far as Estrogen levels are concerned:
    I will take Arimidex at .25 eod and adjust as needed. I'll have Nolva on hand but I wont use it unless i start to see symptoms of gestrogen related side effects and all that nasty even if I'm on arimidex. If i do choose to use it, I'll start at 20mg ed and adjust as needed until symptoms disappear and continue at 20mg until my PCT.

For my PCT I'll use clomid at this rate:

day 1: 300mg
    day 2-21: 100mg
    day 22-31: 50mg

I'm sticking true to my diet. For my bulking stage it's a high protein, med carb, low fat diet. My buddy who's a personal trainer set it up for me and when I was working out straight grit and protein shakes (no anabolics) it was doing just fine for me.

Does anybody see any gaps in my plan or any further insight?

Also, When is it a good time to start my winnie?
    Last edited by New2Thiss; 10-27-2012 at 01:06 PM. Reason: additional information needed

rigpig407 is offline New Member
    i think your to young for gear homie,just my 2 cents

Lower your carbs and up your fat. Make sure your cals are dialed for your goal, 300 pro seems high. Drop the winny, run your prop. If possible run test e and forget the prop. Don't bulk, cut. Forget about building muscle. Focus on dropping weight and lifting. You'll get smaller but youll be much more defined.

You should drop lbs before you start. Try to get to 180-185 and then start. Gl...

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't worry about winnie. Put it out of your mind. One thing at a time. Build your nutrition plan with the gents in the nutrition forum. Nothing is going to happen over night so you cannot think that way or you will be disappointed.

1. Fix nutrition
    2. When you're ready, testosterone ONLY
    3. Leave the winnie alone. You do NOT need it now.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Don't worry about winnie. Put it out of your mind. One thing at a time. Build your nutrition plan with the gents in the nutrition forum. Nothing is going to happen over night so you cannot think that way or you will be disappointed.

1. Fix nutrition
    2. When you're ready, testosterone ONLY
    3. Leave the winnie alone. You do NOT need it now.
    Good to go man, Thank you.

Pittsburgh412 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam2000
    I started taking steroids about 8 months ago.
    That was my first time, i took it for about 1 month and then i stopped because i started to swell up on my butt like crazy and it was painful. So i stopped that.
    I believe i was on test e and eq
    Then i started to take hgh for 3 months.
    I am not currently not on anything but now i have acne like crazy on my face a little bit on my chest but it is really bad on my face.

** i never took pct or arimidex before
    ** if i should take arimidex how much should i take?
    ** where is a reliable place where i can get it from?

Please does anyone have any suggestions for me on how i can get rid of the acne.
    I will really appreciate any advice, someone please help me!
    Thanks for your time.
    Can't ask for sources you should edit it

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh412

Can't ask for sources you should edit it
    Can't ask for arimidex ? Why not?

You can buy all your ancillaries from the banner at the top from Ar-r . But it will do nothing for your acne.

Use the search function for 'acne' and a thread written by Austinite for ways to combat acne. You might also want to consider bloodwork if you never ran a PCT.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 06-11-2013 at 12:50 AM.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information