Thread: Liquid Clomid

Thetankman35 is offline New Member

Liquid Clomid

Any of you bros taken it? Is it similar to Liquidex in how you take it? Thanks guys

-Tank

Clomid is taken for your post cycle recovery, bro. Although it can be used as an anti-e, its better taken post cycle to regain testosterone production, and in turn, will help you retain your gains. The usual dose of clomid is 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-10; and 50mg/ED days 11-20. Now WHEN you start your clomid is dependent on what your cycling. Liquidex is a liquid version of armidex. Its used as an anti-e DURING the cycle to prevent gynocomastia.

Well no, i know all of that...im just wondering if the way u TAKE it...like through your mouth is similar to how you take liquidex and if it is as potent as clomid tabs...

sorry for the misunerstanding

-tank

Originally posted by Thetankman35
    Well no, i know all of that...im just wondering if the way u TAKE it...like through your mouth is similar to how you take liquidex and if it is as potent as clomid tabs...

sorry for the misunerstanding

-tank
    Yes, its taken orally. Unless it specifically says to take it IM. But I've never seen any clomid for IM use.

aND this is what i will be cycling

Weeks 1-10 Test Enthanate @500mg per week
    Equipoise @ 400 Mg per week
    Weeks 8-12 Winstrol Tabs@ 50mg per week
    Weeks 1-13 Liquidex
    I have one week of Nolvadex on hand
    i think i am to purchase liquid clomid as well...a 40mg bottle that is 100mg/ml...how would u run the liquid clomid? Thanks bros

This is my 1st cycyle
    -Tank

Start your post cycle clomid the day after your last dose of winny(which would be 3wks after your last inject) at wk 13. BTW, you mean 50mg/ED of winny, NOT 50mg/wk, right?? Start it at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-10; and 50mg/ED days 11-20.

Yeah, my bad...i meant ED...umm, would it be smart to start it after my last shot of test? I have read that that is often a good idea...? Play it on the safe side style? or no?

Thanks

Tank

by the way, does that look like an ok 1st cycle?

No. You want to wait so that the anabolics clear your system first. Starting clomid too early could be ineffective. Start it as posted above. IMO thats a great first cycle. Good luck.

Thread Information