Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Chx beach 79's Avatar
    Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    East Coast: on the beach
    Posts
    1,287

    Winstrol dosages

    I'm still gathering info on my first cycle.

    What is a good starting dose?. How often and how much should be injected?

    6'3' 227 lb. ectomorph, 10-11% bf , training 5 years. I have experience with test only.

  2. #2
    Sworder is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,196
    50mg/day is a good place to start!

  3. #3
    Chx beach 79's Avatar
    Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    East Coast: on the beach
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworder
    50mg/day is a good place to start!
    Should inject it everyday or do 100mgs, every other day? What are your thoughts?

  4. #4
    Sworder is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,196
    ED, you can drink it as well. I would, I always get the tabs.

  5. #5
    Chx beach 79's Avatar
    Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    East Coast: on the beach
    Posts
    1,287
    Is absorption the same if I drink it? Also is it any harder on liver to drink?

  6. #6
    Sworder is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,196
    No, the absorption won't be "the same". Will you notice a difference? Nope.

    It will be slightly harder on the liver, "harder" is a relative term. Will you notice a difference? Nope.

    Drink it or inject. The difference is trivial hence why I said I would drink it.

  7. #7
    Chx beach 79's Avatar
    Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    East Coast: on the beach
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Sworder
    No, the absorption won't be "the same". Will you notice a difference? Nope.

    It will be slightly harder on the liver, "harder" is a relative term. Will you notice a difference? Nope.

    Drink it or inject. The difference is trivial hence why I said I would drink it.
    Thanks for the info! I'll probably do both! If I'm in a hurry Ill just chug it!

  8. #8
    stpete is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kitchen, Gym, Kitchen....
    Posts
    13,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    Thanks for the info! I'll probably do both! If I'm in a hurry Ill just chug it!
    Ah, just inject it. Not that Sworder is wrong, i just prefer injections.

  9. #9
    rayman21 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Ah, just inject it. Not that Sworder is wrong, i just prefer injections.
    can you drink your oil or would you have to buy it in another form? i have test cypionate can i just drink that even though it was prepared for injection or would i need to buy test cyp in a different form to drink it

  10. #10
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,153
    Quote Originally Posted by rayman21 View Post
    can you drink your oil or would you have to buy it in another form? i have test cypionate can i just drink that even though it was prepared for injection or would i need to buy test cyp in a different form to drink it
    No. You can't drink test.

  11. #11
    Sworder is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,196
    No, you can't drink your Test C as well Testosterone and Winstrol have different chemical structures leading to differences in oral bioavailibility.

  12. #12
    rayman21 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    46
    oh ok thank you, yeah i read up and found out only winstrol and dianabol can be drunk. thanks anyway guys

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •