Durge is offline New Member

Clenbuterol cycle?

First of all I'd like to say I'm 18, and I'm not planning on doing a steroid cycle until 25 minumum. Right now I have 7 years to reach my genetic max through dieting, training, sleeping, supplementing, and using my naturally high testosterone .

I've been training 8 months and after 3 months of training I started bulking with 3000 calories, and 0.8g protein/pound lean bodyweight, the problem is I got fat because alot of it were coming from junk food!

So I found this site that says only eat these foods and eat 2400 calories to cut

Protein:
    Tuna or most any fish.
    Cottage cheese.
    Eggs (especially the whites).
    Chicken breast (boneless skinless).
    Turkey breast (boneless skinless).
    Lean beef.
    Low fat or no fat cheese.
    Low fat pork.
    Milk protein isolate.
    Whey protein.
    Soy protein.
    Essentially most any other source of protein so long as it is low in saturated fat and carbohydrates.
    Carbohydrates:
    Sweet potatoes.
    Oat meal, oat bran, oat bran cereal (i.e. cheerios).
    Bran cereal.
    Brown rice.
    Wheat bread (try to limit to 2 slices per day).
    Beans.
    Low fat popcorn (low fat butter spray makes this a delicacy).
    Fruits (limit to 2-3 servings per day).
    Malto dextrin (during workout).
    Dextrose (during workout)
    Vegetables.
    Stay away from refined grains and anything that says “enriched” or “high fructose corn syrup” on the label!
    Fat:
    Omega 3 capsules (i.e. fish oil capsules).
    Flax seed oil.
    Primrose oil.
    Borage oil.
    Olive oil.
    Nuts (limit to 1 serving per day), peanut butter (as long as it does not contain hydrogenated oils).
    Egg yolks.
    Fish (salmon especially).
    All other fat should come as a by-product of your carbohydrate and protein intake.

I will be following all of this, and getting the right percentages for protein/carbs/fats later, but I am still very interested in clenbuterol , I'm already using ghrp-6 (btw it works!) But I'm interested in adding clen to my cut for greater fatloss.

What do you guys think? Is it safe? What are the side effects? What dosages? Btw I will discontinue use of preworkouts starting now and during the clen cycle to not tax the adrenal glands.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Do some reading. Propose a cycle so we can help you. No one want you to start without knowing what you are doing. Do your research, learn about the product do your opinion and ask for advice.
    http://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php
    http://www.steroid.com/Ketotifen.php (keto is a must IMO)

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    How long have you taken ghrp-6? What are your doses and cycle lenght?

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Yes, let us know about the GHRP-6. Also, before you start clen , do you know your body fat %? And what are your full stats?

IMO, the whole reason for not taking AAs before 25 is so that you don't mess with your developing endo system. Taking GHRP-6 is doing just that. When you put anything synthetic into your system your body will react. You don't get something for nothing, you will have side effect. They might not show up now but you will pay later. Be safe bro.

Thread Information