Thread: HGH and Insulin

falconer is offline Junior Member

HGH and Insulin

Can you take them both at the same time or near one another. In other words, Humalog at 5:00pm, maybe HGH at 7:00pm. Is this OK or do they have some reaction to each other

en1222 is offline Member

What time to inject HGH?

I keep getting so many mixes ideas about this. Can someone tell me the best time to inject GH? I have been doing half when i wake up AM and half when i go to sleep PM.

Thanks

The Butcher is offline Member
    I have yet to try it, but JB advocates the slin and HGH together dosing. Might want to give it a shot.

skii96 is offline Member
    Ok heres some advice from my good bro Maverick over on my site, www.worldwidemass.com (sorry for the plug), who has to be one of the smartest bros i know!

If there is one thing I can teach everybody on this board it is this and it is so simple it is ridiculous....are you guys ready...

IN ORDER TO GROW AS BIG AND GET AS MUSCLE MUSCLE AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN YOU WANT TO RECREATE YOUR BODIES PUBESCENT CYCLE OVER AGAIN!!!!!! IT IS THAT SIMPLE. ( pre contest is a different story)

When our bodies go through puberty as a teenager our bodies are in a time when it is producing much more testosterone and GH than it has as a child and more than it will as an adult. It is during this time that the male body accumulates more muscle, lean body mass, and decreases fat from childhood. This haapens becuase as men we are in a constant state of positive nitrogen balance, which allows for constant anabolism. And in order to grow we all need to be in anabolism. If you amplify puberty 10x over you will get results much more than what you got growing up lifting weights. It is that simple. This part of bodybuilding isn't rocket science.

How does this all take place, as we sleep. Every bit of growing we do is while we sleep .Thge key is to repeat what your body did as a child. It is that simple. Now there are small contingencies such as which drugs to take etc, but the main premise is simple.

WHen you take 1000mgs of test per week you are taking 10x what your body naturally produces per week, add that with A-50, deca , EQ, etc which are all dirivatives of testosterone which only slight changes in carbon structure and you can easily when it is all broken down be into thoudans of androgens per week. If that isn't puberty I don't know what is. Now true, our bodies were never designed to endure this much that is why there are risks in what we do, nobody ever denied steroids weren't safe. Excess protein over over 400g per day for 1 year straight can place an invredible strain on the kindeys, as our kindeys were not designed for this. Our liver is more reslient and can take more punishment but even it has its limits, so this is where trial and error comes in and the medical community stops, becuase the medical community can only tell us what this or that will do in too high a dosage or when combined with this or that. But they cannot say for sure that this will have this reaction for everybody becuase we all know everybody has differnt tolerance levels.

As far as the GH goes, it is simple, like I staed before you want to mimick the way your body secretes Gh and insulin naturally, any other way is risking trouble. All you have to do is think logically. If other ways were better suited don't you think our bodies would naturally be doing them already?

Guys how do you think bodybuilders get as massive as they do?

I am not bullshitting you guys I talk to Coleman on a regular basis, I have talked with just about every pro that chad trains that has walked into Golds ( well now its the Fitness club, what a joke!!) They are not on plasma expanders, 30ius of Gh per week 5,000mgs of test per week etc, like all the bullshit stories.

They mimic what our bodies do naturally. Guys that go against that are the ones that fade out of sight and you never hear from them again. You wonder why all these top pros like levrone, coleman, ray, wheeler( well not anymore), vice taylor, etc are around year after year, it is becuase they are smart. They don't use thousands of mgs of gear, they would be dead. If you don't belive me go over to muscle mayhem. Everythinh TP says over there is truth.

There are no hidden secrets. Just smart applications, hard training and dedication.

Something to think about guys.

Maverick

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What age is he talking about and am I ready that right he's talking a total of 1000mg a week right? One more ? what is his take on slin? he left us hanging on the slin part

JohnnyB
    Last edited by JohnnyB; 05-02-2003 at 08:48 PM.

Re: HGH and Insulin

Originally posted by falconer
    Can you take them both at the same time or near one another. In other words, Humalog at 5:00pm, maybe HGH at 7:00pm. Is this OK or do they have some reaction to each other
    What time do you go to bed?

JohnnyB

skii96 is offline Member
    Originally posted by JohnnyB
    What age is he talking about and am I ready that right he's talking a total of 1000mg a week right? One more ? what is his take on slin? he left us hanging on the slin part

JohnnyB
    He'd probably give you a better explaination so come on over to my board and ask him!

ski

Originally posted by skii96

He'd probably give you a better explaination so come on over to my board and ask him!

ski
    I'll do that Bro

JohnnyB

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    bump for more info......

Here's a post by hhajdo at S'ology

Growth hormone and insulin combine to improve whole-body and skeletal muscle protein kinetics.

Wolf RF, Heslin MJ, Newman E, Pearlstone DB, Gonenne A, Brennan MF.

Department of Surgery, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10021.

BACKGROUND. A cooperative effect of exogenous insulin and recombinant human growth hormone (r-hGH) with respect to whole-body and skeletal muscle protein metabolism has not been demonstrated previously. This study examined the effect of r-hGH and insulin administration during euglycemic clamping and concurrent amino acid supplementation.

METHODS. Twenty-three normal volunteers in the postabsorptive state were either treated with r-hGH for 3 consecutive days before a metabolic study (GH group; n = 10) or not treated (CTRL group; n = 13). The r-hGH dose was 0.2 mg/kg/day (n = 5) or 0.1 mg/kg/day (n = 5). All subjects then received an infusion of 14C-labeled leucine and tritiated phenylalanine, followed by measurement of baseline protein kinetics (GH and CTRL). Subsequently a euglycemic insulin infusion (1 mU/kg/min) with concurrent amino acid infusion was administered, and protein kinetic measurements were repeated at steady state.

RESULTS. GH and insulin separately produced an increase in whole-body and skeletal muscle protein net balance. GH plus insulin was associated with a higher net balance of protein than was insulin alone.

CONCLUSIONS. r-hGH and insulin in the presence of amino acids and glucose combine to improve whole-body and skeletal muscle protein kinetics.

JohnnyB

skii96 is offline Member
    In the conclusion, are they saying it gave better results when GH and slin were actually shot together or just used together in a cycle? Kinda confusing.

Same shot, in results it has gh plus slin.

JohnnyB

skii96 is offline Member
    So i guess taking it right b4 bed is out of the question then if you have to shoot it with slin, according to this study. Interesting.

I wouldn't say that, I think the idea of injecting before bed is a good one. That is what I'm going to do, but I'm not using slin. I think if you add say 2iu to your slin and 2iu before bed, you'll get the best of both worlds.

JohnnyB

The Butcher is offline Member
    I'd agree with you on that one JB.

shaved ape is offline New Member
    I dont think we can really draw much from that study posted by JohnnyB for at least one BIG reason. Check out the GH doses: 0.1 or 0.2mg/kg/day. At around 3IU/1mg, that works out to 30-60IU per DAY for a 220lb man!

Thread Information