TheSpoonyBard is offline Junior Member

Cycling for the TRT set...?

What's up guys? I post over at the HRT forums on a fairly regular basis, and this is my first post in the AAS Q&A section. Ok a small amount of background info: I'm 32 years old, and am on a TRT protocol due to very low T numbers. Now before you start asking about full bloodwork results, body fat %'s, diet and all the other things I'm probabaly forgetting, let me just say that I'm not sure those particulars are relevant as of yet, to what I'm about to ask. Besides, my Doc is numb twit and won't run any tests other than Total, Free, and Bioavailable T, and that's about it. My last BW showed total T at 287 after 200mg of Test Cyp 2 weeks prior. I'm prescribed 200mg/E2W, and I tend to break it down into 100mg/once weekly. SO, my first question is, being as low as I am what dosage may be a good start for a 1st cycle to reap any anabolic benefits? I'm thinking that running a test cyp only cycle for my first would be a smart move, just to see how my system would handle the increased test. I am also extremely interested in a Cyp/Proviron cycle. It is also very important to me that I minimize loss of libido. Anyone have any suggestions on a conservative cycle that will get my T levels up, produce a nice gain in strength, and keep my libido alive and well? Any other guys in my shoes please feel free to chime in and drop some knowledge on me. I know there is so much to learn, and I'm all ears.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    400/wk cyp with an ai and hcg would give you what youre looking for.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Something like this...

wk 1-12 400mg test cyp 2/wk @ 200mg every 3.5 days
    wk 1-12 aromisin 12.5mg eod and monitor sides
    wk 3-12 hCG 250iu 2/wk day before test injections

wk 13 PCT
    Return to TRT

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Well I am not TRT (yet) but I agree with Mick that a nice little 400-600mg run of Cyp with the additions he mentioned would serve your purpose no doubt. BF% is still an important stat in this situation...

Question...do you plan to hord Cyp from your TRT dose, use your TRT scrip early (leaving you with no Test for a while) or have the availability of an outside source for additional test??

TheSpoonyBard is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Well I am not TRT (yet) but I agree with Mick that a nice little 400-600mg run of Cyp with the additions he mentioned would serve your purpose no doubt. BF% is still an important stat in this situation...

Question...do you plan to hord Cyp from your TRT dose, use your TRT scrip early (leaving you with no Test for a while) or have the availability of an outside source for additional test??
    No hoarding as that would take way too long to save enough up to do anything worthwhile. So I'll source. I have been working the doc for an increase to 200mg/weekly though for real therapeutic benefit. I'm still pretty damn low after 100mg/weekly. She's afraid of aggressive behavior and that's her big hang up on the 200mg/weekly dosing proposition. I've never been an aggressive person, but I actually feel as if a little aggression could be a good thing in my life right now. Aggression isn't always a negative after all..

Mickey: Thanks for the fantastic feedback Mick. hCG is now on-hand. Aromasin dosing should be that high? I am mulling over the idea of the addition of Caber as well(can give you a reasoning on this in a PM).
    Last edited by TheSpoonyBard; 10-29-2012 at 12:03 PM.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    As a HRT guy who's been around the block i want to know what are your goals and your current stats.
    The most important thing is that your not getting quality care from this female doctor, She has you on a f##king roller coaster of care do you even know what your estrogen level is.
    I dont want to be harsh but you shouldn't even think about cycling until you have real quality care and and acceptable Test level closer to 700 and and estrogen level that is in the range to the lower side. You should also be taking HCG to preserve testicular function.
    You need a real doctor that has your best health as a priority....

With balanced hormones that are steady you will be amazed what you can do at the gym along with a good diet

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with this^^^^^^. Your doctor works for YOU. I would look for another doc for the TRT. For bw just go to one of the online private labs and post your results here. You'll get some help from the guys here and it'll probably be better than what your current doc is doing.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Do not cycle till you get your dosage sorted out. I can tell you bi-weekly inject for most suck. once a week at half the dose would be much better. From Experience running 2 times as much test as you 14 days from my last stab my levels drop below 200.
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 10-29-2012 at 05:49 PM.

harley121 is offline Associate Member
    MickyKnox, why Aromisn vs Adex? Im in about the same situaiton as Mr. Spoony and been on here learning since Sept. Just curious

Thread Information