Thread: Help please!!

dylan_devils_34 is offline New Member

Help please!!

i am about to start my first cycle of tren or deca undecided yet. but ive read how it stops all production of natural testosterone and prefers another test injection. could i substitute that injection with a test booster like halotest or something of that nature ?

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dylan_devils_34 View Post
    i am about to start my first cycle of tren or deca undecided yet. but ive read how it stops all production of natural testosterone and prefers another test injection. could i substitute that injection with a test booster like halotest or something of that nature ?
    Welcome

To answer your question, no! What are your stats? We will help advise you..

stpete is offline Banned
    No, it really wouldn't. Both of thos are a bad decision for anyone. There's a few things you should educate yourself on and my friend marcus has a great thread about it. I will forward the link now.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.UI4YJMXIVls

so your saying i should not use either one because it could mess up my hormones ?

im 5'9 185

so your saying i should not use either one because it could mess up my hormones ?
    If you used tren or deca on its own or with one of those test boosters you mentioned, you labido may be non existent.

Do a bit more research mate, plenty to learn if you read through the threads here also a lot of helpful people

if i was wanting to gain more mass could i use test prop or another kind of test like test-e or suspension ?

ive taken prop before but i dont think i cycled it right or the product had low value one. i saw decant gains but not what i was expecting

ive taken prop before but i dont think i cycled it right or the product had low value one. i saw decant gains but not what i was expecting
    Honestly, nothing builds mass like a good diet.

ill try and get a better diet regiment and see what happens thanks for the help

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Test is always used on each cycle done. You need to research here first and understand EVERYTHING first.

stpete is offline Banned
    Then your diet and training need to be looked at. Plus, at 18 years old you really aren't ready for it.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You got some really good advise here I hope you follow it.Beacuse you are coming real close ti messing yourself up real bad.Please read our stickys before you do anymore cycles.there is a ton of info there for you.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    You need to do a lot more reading and learing. Test E, Test C, Test P, tren , deca or any other type will all shut down your natural test production. IF you are lucky your test prop was bunk and you didnt do any harm. Dont risk it again until you understand all they yourself. Not just someone told you this or that or it's what you read here but it's what you understand. It's all very important and can be a life changer if you screw up.

Thread Information