myusername is offline New Member

Cycle Advice, Test and Var. Help appreciated

Hi,
    I am new to this site, thank you for having me here. I am looking for advice on my cycle. I have done a test only cycle before, however it was interrupted by bad gear. This is my second cycle, kinda. I am picking up where I left off now that I have quality product. I have test enanthate and anavar and I would like some advice on how much to take and when. I am currently using 2 cc of Test E every four days and 30mg of Var daily. This cycle started two weeks ago. I have yet to see any changes. I know that this is early on, however it is I have been using the Test E for a couple months. Problem is it was being cut without my knowledge, so knowing exactly how much I was on is impossible. Now I am looking for advice before getting too far into a new cycle.
    Please give me some advice on how many mg of test to take daily, and how much var to take. Advice on diet is also very welcome. What did your diet look like during a test only cycle or test and var? My goal is to lose weight while gaining as much quality muscle as I can. Yea, I know this is rather vague. I am 26. 5'8, 200lbs. I have been working out since I was 18 and very intensly since april. From 2-4 hours a day/ 5 days a week.
    Thanks

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    500mg test enanthate (12 weeks)/50mg var daily(6 weeks)
    the var should have been at the last 6 weeks... but if you started with it could be fine just dont do more than 8 weeks of var.(except if you have a good liver protection)
    Hope for your sake that you have an AI on hand and a PCT...

Try to have your information before you start it will be lot safer cause you look like you jump in without any knowledge of what you are doing.

Still wish you good luck. Some blood test at the end of PCT would be great to see if everything as return to normal.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Var should be dosed at aleast at 50mgs daily for the best results. But I wouldbt go that low. It will be fine though at 50mgs. 400-500mgs of test weekly with an AI ran the entirety of the cycle. Make sure you have PCT ready in case you have to stop for an unseen reason.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with these guys^^^^^ You need to dig into the Pct section of the forum and do your homework. By understanding what a proper Pct protocol is and what it does will help you recover once you stop your cycle. You didn't mention an AI, you will need to grab some L-dex and start to take it @ .25 mgs Eod to keep estrogen under control. Good Luck.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Everything above.

AI and hCG on cycle. And hit up the Nutritional section. This is crucial to keeping your gains.

Nutritional Forum

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...M#.UHNufa7X_fs

Thread Information