TampaGuy is offline New Member

Starting 1st Cycle ..... (probably common ?)

Hello all. I am about to start my 1st cycle and have been advised by a friend on what to take and how much to take. First a little about myself....
    43yrs old
    5'11"
    165 lbs
    13% body fat.

I was recommended taking 2IU of (chinese) HGH a day plus weekly (200ml) GP Test Cyp 250, & (100ml) GP Deca 250. I've been researching for a few weeks now and would like any input I can get. Ive also ordered Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT.

One major question is if I take Test, will I recover back to my normal Test levels after PCT or is this a lifetime commitment. And if so, at 43 yrs old, is that such a negative thing? From my readings it seems that after taking the Test, I may never want to NOT take it.

Please advise & recommend modifications.

realgear is offline Banned
    Okay Tampa Guy listen save some money lets start out with 500mg of Test E for 12 weeks I think you will see awesome gains from this and its also best to start strictly with a test on first cycle to see what sides you get... Okay?

That is 250mg Twice a week.

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome...I think your "advisor" is misleading you.

How long did you plan on running each compound?

And what part of Tampa? I know Carrollwood and Forest Hills pretty good.

I planned on an 8 week cycle of Test & Deca and a 6 month cycle of the HGH. I used to live in the Carrollwood Area, Now Im in Westchase off of Linebaugh.

Nakanoshima is offline Junior Member
    Save your cash and just do test.

Test & Deca are a good 2nd cycle.

Chinese HGH is quite possibly a no name / no label - I wouldn't stick myself with that.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Deca wont really "kick in" until 6 or 8 weeks due to the extremely long ester. Most guys run it at least 12 weeks, but some go as high as 16. Of course 16 is too long for a first timer, but if you must use it, 10 weeks of nandrolone and 12 weeks of test. run the test 2 weeks longer while giving the deconate ester time to clear. I would advise you test only for your first go and save the nandrolone for the second go 'round. Good luck!

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaGuy View Post
    I planned on an 8 week cycle of Test & Deca and a 6 month cycle of the HGH. I used to live in the Carrollwood Area, Now Im in Westchase off of Linebaugh.
    Forget that. Here's what i would do.

Prop @ 8 weeks 150mgs EOD
    NPP @ 100mgs EOD. Run the prop a week longer or run the prop for 10 weeks and NPP for 9. Better cycle imo.

Linebaugh and what? Do you know(i'm sure you do) where Powerhouse Gym on N. Florida just above Fletcher is? That's your gym!

Quote Originally Posted by Nakanoshima View Post
    Save your cash and just do test.

Test & Deca are a good 2nd cycle.

Chinese HGH is quite possibly a no name / no label - I wouldn't stick myself with that.
    My buddy swears by this hgh source and I've already purchased 20 vials. My intention was to go hgh only, until the later were recommended.... ?

stpete is offline Banned
    Nah, too strange. TampaGuy, have you ever heard of Coolhand? There's an eerily similarity between the two of you.

stpete is offline Banned
    I got you Coolhand and i know it's you. Why do this? I'll have to check your "coolhand" account to verify, but why? You are in decent standing last time i checked.

What up Buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I got you Coolhand and i know it's you. Why do this? I'll have to check your "coolhand" account to verify, but why? You are in decent standing last time i checked.

What up Buddy?
    Not really sure what u mean about Coolhand, but I'm no previous member. Just a total newb wanting some advice by experienced guys.... Anyone??? Will test be a lifelong thing after I start a cycle?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Not really sure what u mean about Coolhand, but I'm no previous member. Just a total newb wanting some advice by experienced guys.... Anyone??? Will test be a lifelong thing after I start a cycle?
    There is no way to 100% gaurantee complete recovery. Especially at your age. The best you can do is follow safe cycle and PCT protocals and hope for the best.

stpete is offline Banned

stpete is offline Banned
    I can pull more..

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    eerily similar indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    There is no way to 100% gaurantee complete recovery. Especially at your age. The best you can do is follow safe cycle and PCT protocals and hope for the best.
    I feel you.... If my goal is just to put on 20lbs of lean muscle and decrease body fat to about 6% do u think its best to just try the hgh and see how that does?
    On the contrast I think for a 43 yr old my test levels are pretty good. I'm just feeling 43 may be a little "young" for the lifetime test commitment. Any personal thoughts are appreciated.

Coolhand suspicion

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    I can pull more..
    That's not me dude

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I feel you.... If my goal is just to put on 20lbs of lean muscle and decrease body fat to about 6% do u think its best to just try the hgh and see how that does?
    On the contrast I think for a 43 yr old my test levels are pretty good. I'm just feeling 43 may be a little "young" for the lifetime test commitment. Any personal thoughts are appreciated.
    The only way of knowing for sure is through blood work. I'm 40 and my test levels are fine but with each cycle the risk of not fully recovering definitly exists. As far as HGH goes..I don't think you can get the gains you are looking for out of HGH alone. Even with AAS use you may gain 20lbs but keeping 10 after cycle is perhaps all that can truelyy be expected.

After more research I think Im going to make my first cycle
    2IU HGH 5 on 2 off
    and Deca only.....
    My question is .... is 500mg week a good dosage for me? or could I try less
    Question 2, I purchased 1 bottle of
    Manufacturer:
    Substance: Testosterone Cypionate
    Pack: 10 ml vial (250 mg/ml)

How long will this last me at 500mg a week? Im thinking I need to purchase another bottle.

Sorry to sound like a total nube, just really respect the boards advice and want to be certain.

Thread Information