Doont-Hunter is offline Banned

Working/feeling the effects already?

Hey. I'm doing an Anavar only cycle as my first cycle (criticism allowed) to just test the waters (cliche, but it's true). My dose is 60MG for seven weeks and I started on Monday (two days ago), split into two daily doses of 30MG. Anyway, I was just wondering if I could be feeling the effects already? My strength hasn't changed as of yet, but I've been drinking loads of water and I feel thirsty pretty much all the time. Also, after workouts I have veins popping out of my forearms and biceps more prominently than they used to (it's a small difference, but noticeable). When I tense in the mirror after a workout, mainly the abdominal area, I've noticed my obliques and abs seem to have lost a tiny bit of fat already and seem a bit more defined?

So my question is that is this all just a placebo, or could I be feeling the effects (albeit small so far) already? Taking into account this is my first ever cycle and use of AAS.

speedfreak is offline Associate Member
    You will not feel anything related in 2 days.. why not 8 weeks and bump to 80? Also I like splitting it up throughout the day... 8 hours life so split into 3x daily.. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by speedfreak View Post
    You will not feel anything related in 2 days.. why not 8 weeks and bump to 80? Also I like splitting it up throughout the day... 8 hours life so split into 3x daily.. good luck
    Thanks. Well it's my first ever cycle and most people say the sweet spot for them is 60MG and anything over is just overkill and not worth the extra money. I'll split it up into three doses of 20MG each then, see how I go.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    How much research have you done? And for how long?

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Dont know who gave you the sweet spot information but 60mgs/daily is not it. Minimum I would do would be 80mgs, personally 100mgs/daily is as low as I go, that was my sweet spot. As far as you feeling the effects of it, you should for sure be feeling a difference in strength by 2 weeks. My pumps are increased much more as well...I think the vein thing is placebo along with your ab situation. I dont see pronounced changes in physique till roughly the end of my 3rd into my 4th week. Remember Anavar along with Primobolan and Deca are the most common faked AAS products on the market. Not cheap.....

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    How much research have you done? And for how long?
    I've researched for just over a year. Probably spent about six months debating with myself whether to inject or not. I weighed up the pro's and con's (a lot are personal situations etc so you probably wouldn't feel me or understand) and decided I'd just do an oral only cycle. In terms of what I researched, I've researched about AAS, nutrition, supplements and training. If there's any questions you want to ask me or you feel you need to criticize me on something then go for it, I'm open to criticism lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many View Post
    Dont know who gave you the sweet spot information but 60mgs/daily is not it. Minimum I would do would be 80mgs, personally 100mgs/daily is as low as I go, that was my sweet spot. As far as you feeling the effects of it, you should for sure be feeling a difference in strength by 2 weeks. My pumps are increased much more as well...I think the vein thing is placebo along with your ab situation. I dont see pronounced changes in physique till roughly the end of my 3rd into my 4th week. Remember Anavar along with Primobolan and Deca are the most common faked AAS products on the market. Not cheap.....
    Well I'm not at my genetic maximum (yeah I know, I'm a dumb shit) and I've read in this forum as well as many other forums that 60MG's is a great dose, and that anything above that you just see diminishing returns and it makes no difference. I'd rather not spend a lot of extra money. Yeah it's probably placebo. I'm not expecting strength gains until after a few weeks, I just wasn't sure if Anavar was making a difference already in my bloodstream or not lol. I understand it's faked a lot, but from what I've read/heard my source is reliable.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    You should stop and start another one with test like base anavar the last 6 weeks an AI and a good PCT...

But if you really want to shut down your hpta fine. So 20 mg 3x a day is fine.

And about your "results" its probably only in your head... after 2 days you are not suppose to feel a difference.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's a placebo effect. Oral only you'll see way more side effects in the way of cholesterol and your liver than if you did a test only cycle. After all that research I'm surprised you choose this.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Brother your not a dumb shit your just learning. Props for being man enough to ask! I understand what you mean about Var being expensive, nature of the beast. Agreed with what QSC said, would add Test as a base next time. I personally think you would have been 100% more satisfied with just a Test cycle. Test is the best bang for your buck period.

Thread Information