mrhoden2 is offline New Member

continue or stop?

I was in the middle of a Test Cyp 12 week run, I was supposed to have already recieved more after I ran out on last Monday, it is 10 days without any and only 6 Weeks into to run. I was taking 250mg 2X a week. Should I stop and take my PCT or just start back up. I was told they ordered wrong, and then always 2 more day till it comes in..

Squats33 is offline Associate Member
    Doesn't seem like a lot of downtime to me. I would start back up and maybe add a week for each week missed??

Get a get to chime in.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    So you STILL don't have it???

If you arn't able to pin in the next 3-4 days I would just start my PCT and consider it a valuable lesson. Thats why we preach HAVE it all IN HAND!

Squats33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    So you STILL don't have it???

If you arn't able to pin in the next 3-4 days I would just start my PCT and consider it a valuable lesson. Thats why we preach HAVE it all IN HAND!
    What about adding a week or two? Also asking for my own knowledge as well in order to help others

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    At that point I wouldn't because it would be just like starting over again. Blood levels would bottom out and then you spike em again. Now your looking at another 3-4 weeks for it to "kick in" and then your 9-10 weeks in already!

Not to mention in the ops case it doesn't sound to me like he has a clue WHEN he will get more!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhoden2 View Post
    I was in the middle of a Test Cyp 12 week run, I was supposed to have already recieved more after I ran out on last Monday, it is 10 days without any and only 6 Weeks into to run. I was taking 250mg 2X a week. Should I stop and take my PCT or just start back up. I was told they ordered wrong, and then always 2 more day till it comes in..
    If you know for sure that you will have more cyp in hand in ten days, just continue with your cycle. No need to start PCT. Cypionate is a long ester and it would be like doing TRT, only 3 days longer.

When you receive you next vial just continue. You'll be fine.

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    I'll overnight you a vial for an insane amount of money
    Last edited by SportbikerKid; 11-02-2012 at 03:48 PM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SportbikerKid
    I'll overnight you a vial.
    Might want to edit that bro. I realize its meant as a joke but price discussions are violating rules.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol....thanks SbK.

Ok, I was shut out again, still nothing. 12 days since last pin so in 2 days I will start PCT. Now a question, I have a bottle of Liquid Tomox 50ml at House. I thought I read where you can use that OR Clomid. I read on to do both. So I ordered Clomid this morning, should get mid next week. Is it safe to start 1 and catch up when other gets here, or just wait and start both at same time?... Also, I have been down, 2 car wrecks in 3 days, work slow/problems, unreliable suppliers, and just feel down. Is this normal, I haven't felt like this on last runs but didn't have the personal problems. Also libido seems like it is going down, will this change afte I start my PCT? Last, will 1 bottle of each be enough for the full PCT or will I need another?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    This is why you have the entire cycle in hand before you start.

And that has already been said. I know my mistake and will fix it the next run, but still need answers for my problem.

Thread Information