Goodily is offline New Member

Primobolan for hardness ????????

Hi, I am about to do my second cycle.........I am 25 5.11 176lbs have been workin out a long time(7years) thinking of doing a 8 week cycle.
    Test Enan 350
    Deca 300
    Proviron throughout cycle.......nolva on hand and clomid after. Goal is to be a lean 190 or so and keep it.
    Question is that I do not want to puff up alot and would primobolan be good to add for keeping gains and staying harder......or will the proviron be enough at 25 mg a day to stay leaner????? or how does the cycle look? I did similar cycle on the first one and worked out good just not as horny after the cycle as before.......I never did clomid after the first one which ran 8 weeks........ Still functionin but .......not the same any suggestions on that as well. Thanks in advance......any suggestions are more than welcome.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro I haven't done it myself, but I've heard for more then one Bro, That proviron and eq will give primo like results. If you don't have a good source for primo, you'd be better off trying this. For what you are looking for I think EQ would be a better choice.

JohnnyB

so u figure the primo is not needed? or how about used after to help keep gains before ending with clomid....I want it to be a good clean safe cycle. From my research I believe it is.....or am I wrong?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Primo is safer then others, I don't understand the deca it's one of the hardest drugs on your hpta.

Do you have the primo?

JohnnyB

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    i personaly love primo, yes it does make you harder, but a clean diet on a lot different stuff will too..

primo is good. i've done it at 200mgs/week 300mgs/week and ED shots..

i love it

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    primo is wayyyy overrated ive done it a few times .u nend a dose of 300-400 for it to even work .the prov will jt keep u leaner it will help resles alot more strored test ,take alittle of that water u will be holding ,and keep u a bit harder .ud be beter of with winny for wnhat ur lookin for .specialy if u do decide to gp with the deca .

So you are saying droping the deca may be a good idea. right now I have the deca norandren 200, and testerona 200 both by brovel mexico.
    and promobolan depot 50mg by schering(lot #123, reg #57450 ssa its a brown vial with green lettering, proviron , nolva, clomid the whole kabutle! but I do not need to use the deca or whatever. I only have a little primobolan but can get more. I allways had been under the impresion that deca was one of the safest as around. For what I want to do what are your suggestions? the reason I thought of the deca test primo combo was because I did it on my first and did well ......I gained about 15 lbs solid......and that was at 250 primoteston, 200 primo and took 100 deca for joints.....proviron and nolva as well.......it was 8 weeks but took no clomid! I just want to stay as clean or safe as possible while gaining well but something keepable. thanks for the advice

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    What would you suggest for this, I'm planning on running something similar:
    1-10 (?12) Test en 400mg
    1-10 Deca 300mg
    ???Primotesten 250mg x 2x's per week(schering) ??? (insert your advice here) <I should have elaborated>
    Thought about winny/t3 from 11-14, but leaning toward not running that.
    What do you think? I want to get my goop this week so any advice!
    SID
    Last edited by ripsid; 05-06-2003 at 09:13 AM.

Thread Information