Thread: First stack...

gory lobotomist is offline New Member

First stack...

I have ran 2 10 week cycles of just GP test est 250 (1 cc twice a week Cypionate ) and then on week 9 I would always start a taking 1 20 MG tamoxifen a day until I took all 30. I am not sure if this is the best PCT to be running on just that cycle, but it seemed to work well for me. Anyways I am looking to run another 10 week cycle of test, but I am looking to add D-bol into the stack. I was think of running 30 MG of Dbol a day while still pricking Friday and Tuesday 1cc still. I would still follow this up with 20 MG of tamoxifen starting week 9 and follow it for 3 weeks. I am still new to cycles, and I do not have much local support. Is this a descent stack or what do I need to change.

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the board bro. There are many threads/discussions already up with lots of good info from knowledgeable members about pct. I think you will find them very helpfull. Just click on forums and then scroll down to where youll find pct discussions. Many people would suggest a higher dose of tamoxifen for the first two weeks you run it and also to begin it 10 to 14 days after the conclusion of your cycle..also Many will suggest you run it simultaniously with another serm. Preferably clomid. But check out the threads....Good luck

Thanks for your guys help. I will do some more research on my PCT

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gory lobotomist View Post
    I have ran 2 10 week cycles of just GP test est 250 (1 cc twice a week Cypionate) and then on week 9 I would always start a taking 1 20 MG tamoxifen a day until I took all 30. I am not sure if this is the best PCT to be running on just that cycle, but it seemed to work well for me. Anyways I am looking to run another 10 week cycle of test, but I am looking to add D-bol into the stack. I was think of running 30 MG of Dbol a day while still pricking Friday and Tuesday 1cc still. I would still follow this up with 20 MG of tamoxifen starting week 9 and follow it for 3 weeks. I am still new to cycles, and I do not have much local support. Is this a descent stack or what do I need to change.
    Have to agree that this is a bit muddled.

How long has is been since your last cycle?

How were your sides, if any on cycle or afterwards?

Did you include an AI on cycle? hCG ?

Nolva should be included in your PCT with clomid, not on cycle unless you developed gyno. And i would run your cycle out to 12 wks when using a long ester like Cyp.

Sounds like youre a bit confused about what and when, but youre headed down the right road by asking questions here. Next cycle make sure you have everything lined up and on hand before beginning. If youre not sure, ask here.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Heres a few links for you to read in the meantime.

Why HCG is So Important

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UIlhVWfX_ft

SERM, AI

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-AI-Definition

Educational Threads

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...S#.TzgpVFF3k34

I ran a 10 week only because I could get 2 pricks a week out of two vials. So 25 MG a prick Tuesday and Friday was the norm I was running and I was truly unsure of what to do for PCT. After re-reading some stickies I think I will have a better handle on my PCT, I guess I didn't think I should wait almost three weeks after last injection to start a PCT. I have not had any GYNO issues prior cycles. I am mainly asking questions here because I am trying to make sure I am getting everything I need to run a cycle properly. On my next order I am going to order 60/20MG tamox,500/10mg D-Bol,2 250MG Test Cypionate , and 24/50MG Clomid. I have not ran any cycles for almost 5 weeks now, and I have trip coming up and won't be running this until after Thanksgiving. Thanks for everyones help!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Hey Gory...what part of the Hawkeye state are ya from??

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Blood work before you run anything. Plus research educational threads. But get your blood work done. Please sir.

Thread Information