Thread: Hcg

ineedauser is offline Associate Member

Hcg

How do I know when the HCG has gone bad? Been sitting in my fridge with no power since Monday.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    You could test it with a prego kit. Some have had luck with this test. This is just a suggestion though.

Perhaps GD will chime in, im not 100% sure when hCG begins to disintegrate after not being refrigerated. Good question.

I hope he does soon. I'm due to inject tomorrow.

NorthwestShane is offline New Member
    Okay, so this is news to me, but Im new to hcg . Once it's mixed with the bac water it has to be refrigerated? Damn glad to know since mines about a day away from delivery. If refrigerated, how long should it typically last. Is there a need to refridgerate sust250, deca , tamox, clomid or aromasin ? If it doesnt matter, does it hurt them to go ahead and refridge them anyways?

P.Money is offline Associate Member
    No need to refrigerate gear besides mixed GH or HCG .. Mostly anything reconstituted should be refrigerated.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthwestShane View Post
    Okay, so this is news to me, but Im new to hcg. Once it's mixed with the bac water it has to be refrigerated? Damn glad to know since mines about a day away from delivery. If refrigerated, how long should it typically last. Is there a need to refridgerate sust250, deca, tamox, clomid or aromasin? If it doesnt matter, does it hurt them to go ahead and refridge them anyways?
    yes you must refrigerated your hcg if im right hcg should last about 45 to 60 day mixed u shouldn't go mix a ton of it if u don't need it and no most steroids dont have to be refrigerated room temp is fine

NorthwestShane is offline New Member
    Thanks guys. If I want to put my gear in there just to keep it all consolidated is that a bad thing? If it's okay should it be warmed up prior to use? Why do I feel like Im asking questions with about .00001% pertinence.

What about HCG going bad!? How can I tell? I neeeed help!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedauser View Post
    What about HCG going bad!? How can I tell? I neeeed help!
    You could try popping this question up in the HRT forums. Or try searching that forum for the answer. Just a suggestion..

HRT & Longevity, Wellness, Anti-aging Forums

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...g#.UIEBm67X_fs

Thread Information