Thread: gh

MrIreland is offline New Member

gh

Quick question have run a few cycles now but wanted to know if it's better to run gh when bulking or cutting

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You can use it in either, you major problem running hgh is getting the real deal so seek pharm grade over the generics from China

P.Money is offline Associate Member
    Constantly use GH, the thing that happens with GH is it creates new muscle cells which need to catch up to the size of your old ones. To see some very noticeable results you need to do at least 1-2 years of it.

I've been on HGH for 5 years. Been taking it on and off cycle the whole time. It's awesome stuff. If you can only take for 6 months or so, I'd do it on a cutting cycle.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Great for cutting and you can get good results with short-term low dose use. Short-term in this case being 12-16wks to make it worthwhile.

Bulking, for true growth you need to think long-term and higher doses. Granted, lower doses during the off-season phase can be beneficial...you'll gain less fat during your off-season and you'll tend to get a little more out of your AAS use. However, to really spur growth during this phase from HGH you'll need higher end doses for long periods of time. Long-term being at a minimum of 6 months with as little off time as you can afford.

MrIreland is offline New Member
    Thanks guys for your help think I will run it for my next cutting cycle with Tran, winny clen ,t3 what you think.

Thread Information