Thread: test e an dbol

mrbigbell2987 is offline New Member

test e an dbol

so i been working out for about a year my start weight was about 155 with like 10% bf and im 6'2'' kinda skinny but i always been skinny took me about 3 months to start putting on real weight i was a cross country runner and baseball player in high school. well now im like 186lbs at like 12 to 14% body fat all in my stomach lol use to drink alot of beer. i been reading and been researching about gear and what not. right now im doing about 4k to 5k calories a day i have a high metabolism.

im going to be starting a cycle in two weeks of

test e 700 mg a week 10 weeks
    dbol 50 mg a day 4 weeks
    nolvadex 20 mg a day 1 week after my last poke.

any changes or recommendations

Shaneo224 is offline New Member
    I would drop the test e to 500mg, first cycle is more than enough. Also wouldn't hurt to push it out to 12 weeks.

Nolvadex pct should commence 13-14 days after last pin, and dosage is 40mg for 14 days and 20 mg for 20 days. it would be more beneficial to add clomid in the mix aswell.

ive been reading that it should be like 8 to 10 weeks

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbigbell2987 View Post
    so i been working out for about a year my start weight was about 155 with like 10% bf and im 6'2'' kinda skinny but i always been skinny took me about 3 months to start putting on real weight i was a cross country runner and baseball player in high school. well now im like 186lbs at like 12 to 14% body fat all in my stomach lol use to drink alot of beer. i been reading and been researching about gear and what not. right now im doing about 4k to 5k calories a day i have a high metabolism.

im going to be starting a cycle in two weeks of

test e 700 mg a week 10 weeks
    dbol 50 mg a day 4 weeks
    nolvadex 20 mg a day 1 week after my last poke.

any changes or recommendations
    Dude, you're no where near your natural limit. I suggest you lift naturally for a couple more years and get up to at least 200lbs before you start a cycle. You really don't have much training time and if you work on your diet and training method, you'll make some serious gains in the year or so naturally.

also i work out like an hr to an hr an half 5 times a week whats a real good workout routine i work out late at night an there is never anyone there to get some advice from

well ive been eating good im a chef and eat about 5 meals a day and 2 shakes a day i cant seem to gain anymore weight im getting stronger and continuing to lift more just not really noticing mass

Dude, you don't have to justify it to me. My opinion is you are 6'2, 185lbs and you've only been training for a year. You don't have enough experience lifting and you have a lot of room to gain naturally. Besides, your joints, ligaments and tendons don't have much training experience and the quick strength gains will really put stress on them.

You can take that advice or ignore it.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbigbell2987 View Post
    well ive been eating good im a chef and eat about 5 meals a day and 2 shakes a day i cant seem to gain anymore weight im getting stronger and continuing to lift more just not really noticing mass
    eat 6-7 meals a day, and in your 2 shakes add oats, egg whites, yogurt, banana, almond milk, and whatever whey your using.

the more weight you gain, the more food you have to eat to maintain that weight.

if you cant gain without AAS, you wont gain with (or at least you won't keep any of the gains) ...

post up your current diet in the nutrition section and work from there

and read: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...nd-sample-diet...

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    eat 6-7 meals a day, and in your 2 shakes add oats, egg whites, yogurt, banana, almond milk, and whatever whey your using.

the more weight you gain, the more food you have to eat to maintain that weight.

if you cant gain without AAS, you wont gain with (or at least you won't keep any of the gains) ...

post up your current diet in the nutrition section and work from there

and read: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...nd-sample-diet...
    ^^^^ OP this is good advice here.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro post your diet with macros in the diet section.Tell them your goals they will help.Beacuse your diet is way off and if you cycle now.Anything thing you may gain you will lose.Lots of people think they got a good diet.That is until it is checked out by our diet section.These guys are great.

Tin-Man is offline Junior Member
    They are telling the truth about the nutrition section...helped me find a few holes in my diet and improve the quality of calories for my intake.

Thread Information