BillSmith731 is offline New Member

A Bomb questions

I'd really like to do a cycle of Anadrol but I've heard the mass majority of all size and strength is lost not to long after quitting it. How can I keep the gains? I've heard that a test e stack would be beneficial and anavar , primo or winstrol to complete it might help as well and of course PCT. Would something like that help with keepin the gains or is anadrol and lost gains synonyms. My main goal here is strength. Size is cool but not the most important. Any help would be great. Ohhhh and my info is 5'10 215 15% bf. and yes I'm a noob so you dont have to remind me.

rampaige77 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    my 1st cycle was BD A-50 1 a day for 7 weeks n i kept my strength i really only lost a rep or 2 but i went from 275 FB for 4-5 reps to doing it for sets of 12 then after i was off i was hitting it for sets of 9-10 depending on the way i was feeling that day

Blog Entries
    how old are you n how long lifting?

I'm 23 and I've been lifting on and off for about 6 years. Wow so you kept most of yours? What did you stack it with ? Or was it just A-50? How'd you manage to keep it all? I've been surfing dozens or sites and most all said they lost it all BUT there were certain few who said they lost little to none and said if you knew exactly what to do and when to do it you'd keep the majority. Most said to use test the whole way and about 6 weeks longer than a-50 and of course a PCT. Anyways I'm rambling so back to my question, how'd you do it?
    Last edited by BillSmith731; 06-27-2012 at 10:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    23 is a little young i hope you aware of the perminant physical damage you could suffer, but i had enuff pills for 5 pills a week for 7 weeks on sat & sun i dident take any n dident workout maybe it dident impact my system as much but any cycle since ive never used pct n ive never had my beanbag shrivle up but i dont use as much as most tren 100mg EOD where i see its common to run 200-400mg ED with 400-800 mg test a week ect ect im not knocking that i just go on the thought that less is more for me thats kinda the key everyones different , but i know for me that works . Shit i run tren alone some times n there was no catasthropic outcome n my Avatar is me n im 35 im not doing to bad

Flacco is offline Member
    Keep in mind that you will loose your size after coming off Anadrol . Almost as quick as you gain it. Notice Rampaige77 said he kept his strength, not his size. Everyone is different. Rarely do you hear of anyone saying they kept their strength on an anadrol only cycle. Anadrol is known to be a "harsh" AAS with side effects. It definitly is not recommended to be taken alone without testosterone . At 23, I'd recommend waiting a couple more years. If you want to research now, I suggest researching testosterone. Testosterone is all you really need unless you training to compete. The rest has to do with your diet/training/sleep. Diet is more important than the AAS themselves. Also research Post cycle therapy , On cycle therapy, and Aromatase inhibitors

Ok so if no Anadrol then what is the best for strength ? And anything I take will be with test. So what's best for strength ? And KEEPABLE strength. In fact if there is anything out there that only increases strength that would be great. Size isn't important to me at all.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    If you really want to run a cycle, run a Test only cycle to see how you like and to give you an idea of what juice does. Don't try to go big too fast. . . You are more likely to lose the gains you have made along with unexpected side effects.

Blog Entries
    i also agree with the test base its the best n if you can get it use that 1st n save harder things till you know yourself & i also worked out hard from 16-24 b4 i ever used anything & flacco has a point i lost 12 lbs while on the cycle i cut the crap outa my diet n if you rock any cycle n your diets not on you could be worse off than when you started theres alot more involved then popping pills n getting big n if your not already in shape n maxed out on ability your gaines will be substandard ive seen plenty use gear n look the same at the cycles conclusion than the guy who was stuck at his limitations whos growth exploded with a 3rd of the gear because his body was at its limit

adam shane is offline New Member
    hey guys. im not "new".. had to change some things around. youll be seeing more post from me. my last "name" had couple thousand post. i try to switch it up about once a year..starting up always sucks. but it keeps things fresh and clean... you got any questions ask. thanks

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSmith731 View Post
    Ok so if no Anadrol then what is the best for strength ? And anything I take will be with test. So what's best for strength ? And KEEPABLE strength. In fact if there is anything out there that only increases strength that would be great. Size isn't important to me at all.
    Training heavy and proper nutrition usually works best.

jamotech is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BillSmith731 View Post
    Anavar , ive read that most gains are kept, not sure about the size/strength equation

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    my strength skyrockets on anadrol , but dont get to keep but about 30% of it. if you want lasting gains, stick with test. for your first cycle, you'll see a big jump anyway

Thread Information