Thread: First Cycle

Derek19yrs is offline Junior Member

Cool First Cycle

Hey,
    I am 19 years old and I am going to start my first bulking cycle this is what it is going to be.

Week 1-4 D-bol 40mg a day
    Week 1-8 EQ 300mg
    Week 1-8 Test enathate 500mg

My question is what can I expect from this cycle. I will be using novladex throughout the cycle I have clomid and clenbuteral for post cycle. I am worried about my blood pressure because last time I went to the doctor it was 140/90 I do cardio so that should help. I have been training for almost 6 years and I think I am ready for steroids what can I do to keep my blood pressure safe while on cycle.

Derek

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    how tall are you? whats your weight? why are you juicing so early?

Hey,
    I am 6' tall and 237lbs I bench 320lbs just to let you know my strength level I hope this cycle can get me to bench over 400lbs let me know.

Derek

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Looks good to me, I can tell you have done some research on here. However I would run the test 12 weeks and the EQ 10 weeks. What brands are you using? Although I think you should wait a year or two it's up to you.

Hey,
    I only want to go for an 8 week cycle I just want to play it safe for the first cycle. I just want to know what I can do for my blood pressure how can I lower.

Derek

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    That EQ isnt going to kick in around the 4th or 5th week.. By the time you start seeing good results your gonna be off your cycle..

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Cock Diesel155
    Looks good to me, I can tell you have done some research on here. However I would run the test 12 weeks and the EQ 10 weeks. What brands are you using? Although I think you should wait a year or two it's up to you.
    why the hell would you help him, hes 19 years old...!...he doesnt need to be running any cycle at his age, especially a 12 week one...i know you said to wait but you still provided this kid with info..know hes going to make a bad desicion that may possibly effect him for the rest of his life...there is no reason that anyone at 19 needs steroids ! no exceptions!!!! so next time dont even respond when a younger person asks, this board is to help people achieve their goals not to damage themselves for the rest of thier life....and dont say hes going to do it anyways cause he may possibly not.....Madmax

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    19 is a little young, but I do see you are pretty tall. at least taller than me.

Welcome, another Washington bro. Washington state, right?

Hey,
    I don't know what's wrong with my age I am not growing anymore I just some help with steroids to reach my goals. The last time I heard steroids aren't good for anyone at any age so how would it mess me up worse then any of you. I have been researching steroids for 3 months now and I have seen what many of the sides are for anyone.

Derek

its called hormones. aas will throw them off balance and at your age they arent balanced yet. so if you throw unbalanced hormones off balance further you could be looking at serious long term side effects.

Bro, if you start juicing at too early of an age you could have hormonal imbalances and glandular dysfuction that could be irreversible. At 19 you should have enough test running through your system to pack on muscle and chase the chicks at the same time. What I would suggest to you is to train hard, have a proper diet, take a little creatine, and let your body do the rest. Hold off on the anabolics for several more years.

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    i know kids that are juniors in high school, around 16 and 17 years old....is it really that bad.....i mean i am 19 at 6 feet 4 inches and 200 lbs and gonna start a 6 week d bol cycle in june with clomid post cycle....is that a bad thing alter on

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    i'm sorry, i forgot to write that these juniors in high school are juicing....hardcore

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    you should be fine, just dont go to crazy with the dbol .
    i'd run everything 12 weeks and the dbol for 5-6 weeks.
    Those are pretty mild dosages so i would run those for 12 weeks, and also bump the EQ to like 400 mg.

Originally posted by Senior_FKG
    i know kids that are juniors in high school, around 16 and 17 years old....is it really that bad.....i mean i am 19 at 6 feet 4 inches and 200 lbs and gonna start a 6 week d bol cycle in june with clomid post cycle....is that a bad thing alter on
    Bro, have you read the entire thread? At 16 theres NOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAY that they should be juicing.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Senior_FKG
    Yes it's really that bad. You should reconsider that cycle and ignore what immature, bad ass juniors who have something to prove say and do. It's ill advised, extremely poor judgment and will be regretable later in life. More so for the Juniors than you but none the less, it's a bad decision at that point in life. Wait 5 years and re-evaluate your options.

Hey,
    I have bad news my source can't get EQ but he does have Deca but I know it shuts you down hard. What dosage should I take the same or more. What side effects are their later in life from using steroids I am not going to use them for a long time just maybe 4 or 5 cycles is all.

Derek

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Originally posted by Derek19yrs
    Hey,
    I have bad news my source can't get EQ but he does have Deca but I know it shuts you down hard. What dosage should I take the same or more. What side effects are their later in life from using steroids I am not going to use them for a long time just maybe 4 or 5 cycles is all.

Derek
    YOU DO NOT *NEED* TO CYCLE.

YOU CAN CAUSE IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE TO YOUR BODY IF YOU START JUICING NOW.

is that clear enough?

Hey,
    What damage are u guys talking about.

Derek

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro at 19 your test and hgh is sky high, with proper diet and training you can make some good gains. Wait 4 years you'll be ready to juice then. You didn't mention how long you've been training.

You don't want to make a decision at 19 that could screw up your hormonal system for the rest of your life. Your growth plates haven't closed yet so you could grow another inch or 2. Let your body finish going through all the natural stages of growth and development before adding a drug to your body for growth.

There's a Bro here that is 23 or 24 and is doing his first cycle, who got up to 275 naturally. Your 19 at 237 you could easily get to 260-275 by the time your 24, don't know your b/f so can't say at b/f at this weight.

JohnnyB

Hey,
    Well my I am built like a powerlifter so I am not as lean as some of you I have been lifting for almost 6 years and I bench press 320lbs I want to be around 400lbs for my bench I just want to get bigger and my natural test is high but not as high as I want it to be to pack on huge amounts of muscle so I turn to steroids just like all of you. I hope too one day compete in a strong man contest so I must start now to reach the size I need.

Derek

simplyjakked is offline Member
    you are pretty big already and way too young. you already have test levels through the roof(probably). i am not sure why you would hit so much of the dbol for your first cycle. you shouldnt do a cycle but obviously you are going to. i would if i must say, keep your dbol closer to 20-25 mg. you should definately consider waiting a bit till your test levels out. besides your already a big fuck now.

Hey,
    What damage are u guys talking about.

Derek
    are you reading replies? Scroll up to all the posts about hormones. Closed growth plates are not the only side affect of AAS you know. WHo do you think knows more about AAS, your junior frineds in High school or experienced knowledgable bros here.

besides, the pussy is better in college anyways. cmon thats the real reason isnt it 99% of all the high schoolers who want to juice do it for the women...because they all say "high school girls are the best." puuuuuuhhhhhlease.

WHY DONT YOU TALK TO THIS POOR 19 YEAR OLD JUCIER

Bro when your 19 it's hard to see someone using AAS telling not to use them it seem hypocritical, but we're not saying do use AAS, we're saying wait then use them. Your getting good advice from the Bros here, now the ball is in your court, what are you going to do with it. Being mature goes with AAS use, if you don't take the advice given to you are defiantly not ready for AAS.

JohnnyB

Hey,
    I read about that other guy I don't think he knew what he was doing and he was using a lot gear I am using lower dosages and I am staying away from fina I have heard nothing but bad from that. I think I might just use D-bol/Test enathate for my cycle I will use clomid, novla, and clen too. I mean that guy didn't even know how to train.

Derek

Ya know sometimes its so hard to get through to these kids. You just can't win!! You literally have to frickin pound it into their skull. Derek, trust us on this. Your talking with expirience here. These bros KNOW their stuff. Give it a few more years.

Derek, I thought you might have got the message after you responded to my earlier post. But you haven't. What I really want to do is call you an ass and have done with you but I'll give it one more try.

Imagine having to explain to your future girlfriends that you cannnot get an erection without taking medication.

Imagine the frustration when the ONLY way you can build or maintain muscle is by taking AAS as your body cannot maintain your muscle naturally.

Imagine how you will feel when the doc tells you your sperm count is so low you are infertile and cannot have kids.

These are the potential side effects of juicing at an early age. You sure you want to through caution to the wind?

Hey,
    If I take clomid my natural ability will be fine. I read a post on this site that asked guys how old they were when the started juicing you know what they said 18-19 years old is when they started. I know a guy who started when he was 13 he benchs 770lbs now. I find it funny how juicers are telling me not to use. I think I have the genetics to get huge so I want to use that. I know the risks of the different drugs and I know 500mg of test enathate a week is the bottom dose.

Derek

I GIVE UP!!!!

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hey,
    I read about that other guy I don't think he knew what he was doing

From what ive read in this thread you dont know shit either! Stay away from the roids until your body and brain is ready.

I know the risks of the different drugs and I know 500mg of test enathate a week is the bottom dose.

Derek
    Bull shit if you did you wouldn't be trying to convince us that you do, because we know you don't. At 19 you think you know but you have no idea. FS has told you the possible side effects and your answer is I know someone who started when they were 13, there you go listen to a 13 year old juicer, he really knew what he was doing at 13. Very time you come up with some lame answer to good solid advice. Which just show further that you not mature to juice.

I guess the old saying is true, "youth is wasted on the young"

You are going to do what ever you what, so why do need to ask us what we think when you could give a damn what we think. Not everyone is as lucky as the other one.

500mg of test is not a low dose, it's a moderate dose. You didn't even get that right, but you know the side effects of the different drugs. Come on Bro give us a break, be honest with yourself

JohnnyB

Hey,
    First I said the guy was 13 when he started juicing he is in his 30's now. And 500mg of test is the bottom any lower and you won't get much. Read the thread about the ages guys started juicing. All the help I wanted from you guys was blood pressure on cycle and you guys make me defend my reasons for juicing. It's funny how "cycle bitches" tell someone else how they should take steroids . I just think you guys should accept my decision and give me some more cycle advice. I ordered my gear today. My cycle will be.

Week 1-4 D-bol 40mg a day
    Week 1-8 Test enathate 500mg
    Novladex whole cycle and after
    Clomid 2 weeks
    Clenbuteral for post recovery

All I want is cycle advice. Don't tell me not to use while you stand there looking at you 24" arms just help me out.

Derek

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    It's funny how "cycle bitches" tell someone else how they should take steroids . I just think you guys should accept my decision and give me some more cycle advice. I ordered my gear today. My cycle will be.

Derek

stupid comments like that get people kicked off this board...you need to show respect to the people who are trying to help you from making a bad decision...if you dont like the advcie we give you then go to another board....Madmax

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Kick him off!!!

and on top of it all thats not a great cycle. your anti-e's are poorly planned...just dont come bitching here when you have problems, or dont make gains, or loose your gains...i know your 19 and know everything.

Hey,
    If you guys want to talk to me in a chat or on an IM service and let me know. I have aol and yahoo my name for those is Derek19yrs if you see me on talk to me. I want to hear from you. And I do appreciate and respect you guys but I don't want to wait I want to get big now not when I am 30 I am almost 20 and I think I should be a lot stronger so if you want to help me then please do and don't flame me it doesn't make any of you look better.

Derek

Nolvadex whole cycle is unlikely to be necessary. Clomid for two weeks is not enough. Clen for post cycle recovery?

Listen Derek you don't know your arse from your elbow when it comes to juice. Don't you realise you don't need to juice yet. I personally don't want you kicked off the board because I'm looking forward to you coming back with the following post . . .

'Guys I can't get a hard on. It's been three months since my cycle and I still find it hard to get a boner and keep it there. What can I do?'.

Then I hope we are all around to say 'Told you so'.

Originally posted by JohnnyB
    Bro when your 19 it's hard to see someone using AAS telling not to use them it seem hypocritical, but we're not saying do use AAS, we're saying wait then use them.
    JohnnyB
    Derek I know your frustrated with us but being healthy and safe is a big part of juice. I know 4 year seem like an eternity but it not, if you wait the 4 years even 3, build your own natural strength when you juice you'll add strength on top of it.

I know he's not 13 now, what I was try to say is he made a decision at 13. How much could he have known at 13. You say he's fine, is that what a Dr said or just what he says?

But like you said your going to do it anyway just help me. We have but your don't want to take the help we've given you. The problem's not that we're not helping you, it's your not getting the answers you want to hear.

JohnnyB

Thread Information