image613 is offline Junior Member

what r some of the symptoms

i was wondering what kind of symptoms i need to have to get Dianabol prescribed to me by my doctor........ or another good sterroid
    i am not looking to lie to my doctor but to truly understand the reasons a doc would give these kinds of steroids to a patent

i have azma and i get some steroids but they dont make me bulky at all.....
    i use advair and albuteral

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by image613
    i was wondering what kind of symptoms i need to have to get Dianabol prescribed to me by my doctor........ or another good sterroid
    i am not looking to lie to my doctor but to truly understand the reasons a doc would give these kinds of steroids to a patent

A doctor that prescribes you dbol needs to have his license suspended.

Steroids for asthma are not the same as those used to facilitate muscle growth.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Why would you want to regularly take dbol ?

let's do it this way.....

....what are you trying to accomplish?

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

A doctor that prescribes you dbol needs to have his license suspended.
    I will 2nd this. Wow!!!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Its threads like these that lighten up my day!

Until_It_Sleeps is offline Female Member
    Tell him you've been concerned about your lack of water retention.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Until_It_Sleeps View Post
    Tell him you've been concerned about your lack of water retention.
    Ha Ha. Will you go to the prom with me???

Doont-Hunter is offline Banned
    Lol if you think your doctor has a second job as a dealer, go for it. But no in all seriousness don't even talk to a doctor about AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Ha Ha. Will you go to the prom with me???
    I'm grounded.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Bottom line is: you will not find a sneaky way to get AAS.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    What was dbol first used for in the medical field?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg
    To help AIDS patients gain weight.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    Dianabol is one of the only steroids that was developed for the sole purpose of performance enhancement. Ciba would eventually list it as a possible steroid for osteoporosis treatment and things like geriatric debilitation...I think it was also approved for dwarfism but can't remember off hand. It was never approved for muscle wasting in conditions like AIDS or cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by image613 View Post

There are numerous reasons to have anabolic steroids prescribed...where you live will determine the total list. And no, Dbol is not a prescribed steroid . Common reasons for a prescription:

Androgen deficiency
    Anemia
    Osteoporosis
    Geriatric Debilitation
    Certain forms of Breast Cancer
    Renal Failure
    Prolonged exposure to corticoid steroids
    Muscle wasting diseases
    Burns
    Delayed puberty
    Ulcers

Those are just a few common reasons. Some doctors will also prescribe anabolic steroids for rejuvenation/wellness programs. However, this is rare in the U.S. but seems to be gaining a little more interest in some medical circles.

image613 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    There are numerous reasons to have anabolic steroids prescribed...where you live will determine the total list. And no, Dbol is not a prescribed steroid . Common reasons for a prescription:

Androgen deficiency
    Anemia
    Osteoporosis
    Geriatric Debilitation
    Certain forms of Breast Cancer
    Renal Failure
    Prolonged exposure to corticoid steroids
    Muscle wasting diseases
    Burns
    Delayed puberty
    Ulcers

Those are just a few common reasons. Some doctors will also prescribe anabolic steroids for rejuvenation/wellness programs. However, this is rare in the U.S. but seems to be gaining a little more interest in some medical circles.
    thank you that is exactly the type of answer i was looking for ty!!!

Deen54 is offline Member
    i guess you're going with delayed puberty by the sounds of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deen54 View Post
    i guess you're going with delayed puberty by the sounds of it.
    :LOL

You still have to be tested for those things for a doctor to prescribe. How are you going to fake osteoporosis and breast cancer? If getting a prescription for AAS was that easy, don't you think we'd all have one?

I used to be friends with a psychiatrist who would write me scripts for vicodin and valium. One day I asked him for Anavar and told him it treated anemia. He wrote the script, but when I took it to the pharmacy I found out that not only was the drug not stocked and would have to be ordered, it was $400 for a 30-day supply. Cheaper to buy online.

Another friend of mine used to have a doc who would prescribe AAS and GH to anyone who asked, until he was sent to prison for doing this. It's not necessarily legal to take a drug that a doctor gives you, if you made up some bogus reason for needing it. If you want to take steroids , resign yourself to becoming a criminal like the rest of us. If you're too scared of the big bad police to do that, then wait until you're 40 or 50 and get some of that low-dose test that all middle-aged men can get (don't expect to get jacked on the dose they will give you, though).

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject

Dianabol is one of the only steroids that was developed for the sole purpose of performance enhancement. Ciba would eventually list it as a possible steroid for osteoporosis treatment and things like geriatric debilitation...I think it was also approved for dwarfism but can't remember off hand. It was never approved for muscle wasting in conditions like AIDS or cancer.
    This makes much more sense. I couldnt see it being used for aids patients. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Until_It_Sleeps View Post
    :LOL

You still have to be tested for those things for a doctor to prescribe. How are you going to fake osteoporosis and breast cancer? If getting a prescription for AAS was that easy, don't you think we'd all have one?

I used to be friends with a psychiatrist who would write me scripts for vicodin and valium. One day I asked him for Anavar and told him it treated anemia. He wrote the script, but when I took it to the pharmacy I found out that not only was the drug not stocked and would have to be ordered, it was $400 for a 30-day supply. Cheaper to buy online.

Another friend of mine used to have a doc who would prescribe AAS and GH to anyone who asked, until he was sent to prison for doing this. It's not necessarily legal to take a drug that a doctor gives you, if you made up some bogus reason for needing it. If you want to take steroids, resign yourself to becoming a criminal like the rest of us. If you're too scared of the big bad police to do that, then wait until you're 40 or 50 and get some of that low-dose test that all middle-aged men can get (don't expect to get jacked on the dose they will give you, though).
    One things for certain, it's gotten a lot harder to get a prescription compared to just a few years ago. Getting a testosterone prescription is fairly easy, I even know a lot of women who have test scripts. A lot of them have gel mixtures of testosterone and progesterone but I know several who have Testopel implants and quite a few who have Cypionate prescriptions.

A few years back, if you knew the right doctor getting an Anadrol or Deca script wasn't that hard...Winstrol was fairly easy too. Expensive? Sure a little, but nothing like Anavar...that stuff has always been insanely priced in the U.S...you can thank Savient for that. They started the insanity and the price hasn't ever gone down.

Seems like every fat 60-year-old guy I know took Winstrol back in college. Didn't even play any sports, just took it because that's what they did back then, I guess. I know a few late-30s men who took dbol in high school. I didn't even know where to get gear after I had been bodybuilding for two years; how do hs kids know where to get it?!

Maybe I could get a test prescription if I were to get married and then claim I had lost all interest in sex and my husband was going to leave me.

I don't know how old you are but I know several girls in their late 20's and early 30's that have a test script. Of course a lot more in their 40's and up. I bet you could get one, I'd bet good money you could get implants. Injections might be harder but a good HRT clinic should be able to give them to you...but it wouldn't be a large amount.

I imagine it's harder to get stuff like that when you look like a bodybuilder. I'd need to find a really unethical doctor, one who just wanted to get paid. Where do you find those?! There should be a list.

Thread Information