sumsus is offline New Member

I think its time for another cycle guys ?

ive been doing some reaserch and i thought to my self its about time i get another cycle going cause it summer over here and getting deppresed watching all these roid muchers in the gym
    a good tip on a test cycle would be nice guys if anyones can help thanks

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    what were your previous cycle?

and stats?

and goals?

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Eat more, workout harder. Use creatine, you have all the test in your body that you need dude.

Age 20
    2nd cycle
    W#ight 91kg height 187cm
    Looking to get to 102 kg for.summrr then cut

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would personally not suggest cycling at such a young age. I know its frustrating seeing others doing it but is it really worth it in the long run with the possibility of permanent damage?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12
    I would personally not suggest cycling at such a young age. I know its frustrating seeing others doing it but is it really worth it in the long run with the possibility of permanent damage?
    ^^^Agree with Noles12. Nutrition and lifting should easily drive gains in a 20 year old. Stop worrying about the other guys.....they aren't worrying about you

I know it a young age but I've already cycle that's y I need advice I don't care bout others like u said but I want to look good and that's the life I want to go into so plz if anyone can give me advice I'll be thankful

Brick is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sumsus
    I know it a young age but I've already cycle that's y I need advice I don't care bout others like u said but I want to look good and that's the life I want to go into so plz if anyone can give me advice I'll be thankful
    First off, you're too young. Worrying about how you look now and not worrying about your health can lead to a multitude of problems. Have you considered the long term repercussions of steroid use before your HPTA is done it's natural course?

Secondly, just because you have done a cycle in the past does not make a 2nd cycle a good idea.

Lastly, if you are not willing to do the research into what compounds you should for your goals what makes you think we will for you? You should know how these compounds will affect your body now, how to combat negative sides and how to cycle off (pct) correctly. There is a whoreload of information in the stickies section if you care to read it

Quote Originally Posted by Bucka View Post
    First off, you're too young. Worrying about how you look now and not worrying about your health can lead to a multitude of problems. Have you considered the long term repercussions of steroid use before your HPTA is done it's natural course?

Secondly, just because you have done a cycle in the past does not make a 2nd cycle a good idea.

Lastly, if you are not willing to do the research into what compounds you should for your goals what makes you think we will for you? You should know how these compounds will affect your body now, how to combat negative sides and how to cycle off (pct) correctly. There is a whoreload of information in the stickies section if you care to read it
    Yh I have read and and done my research and it is too young and I'm not asking you to give me advice
    I just need advice on something's that's gonna get me up there again I have done my reaserch and our health importat but still id like to hit a cycle

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well if you are dead set on it.Have your diet checked by the diet section 1st.Then test Eth 12 weeks@ 500mg.Run Adex@ .25 eod to start.Pct nova and Clomid.

thanks song dog
    i got my hands on premo and i can lay my hands on sus yu think i should get sus with it as well ?
    well i like wat you refferd me
    wen do i do adex and nova and clomid
    Last edited by sumsus; 11-05-2012 at 02:56 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Adex starts with st pin.Your pct if you run Sus starts 18 days after last pin.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Adex starts with st pin.Your pct if you run Sus starts 18 days after last pin.
    sorry with1st pin ?

juggyk is offline Junior Member
    keep us posted on ur progress. ALL THE BEST

Thread Information