GymRat96744 is offline Associate Member

HCG injection times?

Will be doing 250iu twice a week. My question is what days during the week do I inject? I know test e is like Monday and Thursday. Just wondering if I can inject on the same days or I there a protocol for HCG injection times. Thanks guys

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You can do it on the same day.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    twice a week right up till 4 days prior to Pct.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Same days is fine. But for max results, inject hCG the day before your inject your test. And I agree with Buster B's comment.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    Same days is fine. But for max results, inject hCG the day before your inject your test. And I agree with Buster B's comment.
    Nice learned something new! Why is it better to inject the day before you inject test?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    twice a week right up till 4 days prior to Pct.
    So 4 days before pct. I have been told to run the HCG all the way up to pct. could you give me some insight on this one bro. Thanks. Trying to learn everything I can.

Quote Originally Posted by GymRat96744 View Post
    Nice learned something new! Why is it better to inject the day before you inject test?
    This is the protocol from Dr. John Crisler who reported that the day before testosterone shot, administration of hCG produced the best serum levels for active testosterone production in males.

Quote Originally Posted by GymRat96744 View Post
    So 4 days before pct. I have been told to run the HCG all the way up to pct. could you give me some insight on this one bro. Thanks. Trying to learn everything I can.
    Rather than paraphrase Swifto, its easier to simply quote him..

“Because when we inject HCG endogenous testosterone spikes twice, not once. It spikes it the first time almost immediately and then the larger spike in Test is around 72 hours. During this period there is a leydig cell refractory period, where the leydig cells are non-responsive. We don't want to be going into PCT (even fro a few day) with our leydig cells un-responsive and testes unable to increase Test.

This refractory period is over if we do our final injection more than 4-5 days out from PCT. The added endogenous Test, if we went into PCT, may also cause androgen and estrogen inhibition at the hypothalamus if used too close to PCT IMO as well.

Endogenous LH levels can rise fairly quickly during PCT, in days, not weeks too."

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    This is the protocol from Dr. John Crisler who reported that the day before testosterone shot, administration of hCG produced the best serum levels for active testosterone production in males.

Rather than paraphrase Swifto, its easier to simply quote him..

“Because when we inject HCG endogenous testosterone spikes twice, not once. It spikes it the first time almost immediately and then the larger spike in Test is around 72 hours. During this period there is a leydig cell refractory period, where the leydig cells are non-responsive. We don't want to be going into PCT (even fro a few day) with our leydig cells un-responsive and testes unable to increase Test.

This refractory period is over if we do our final injection more than 4-5 days out from PCT. The added endogenous Test, if we went into PCT, may also cause androgen and estrogen inhibition at the hypothalamus if used too close to PCT IMO as well.

Endogenous LH levels can rise fairly quickly during PCT, in days, not weeks too."

I'm not disagreeing with you, but Swifto's quote does not back up Chrisler's theory at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I'm not disagreeing with you, but Swifto's quote does not back up Chrisler's theory at all.
    Thats correct, it does not support the day before protocol (actually two days before is the current protocol, but there are still on going studies) but it does support Crislers theory about the hCG spiking twice and the refractory (physiological) period leading up to PCT that he refers too.

This is why I quoted him.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Thats correct, it does not support the day before protocol (actually two days before is the current protocol, but there are still on going studies) but it does support Crislers theory about the hCG spiking twice and the refractory (physiological) period leading up to PCT that he refers too.

This is why I quoted him.
    Sorry, I realized right after I posted that the second quote addressed another topic. But I got distracted and failed to edit.

Thread Information