SkinnyDudeNYC is offline New Member

How Do You Start Your First Cycle?

I have read literally every website out there on AS. All I would really like to do is talk to someone who can advise me on where to go? etc.

I am 27, 5'9, 140lbs - I go to the gym 5x a week and eat protein filled foods NON stop and still can't gain muscle.
    My goal is not to be bodybuilder size, I would like to have bigger arms, chest and legs ideally. I just want to look FIT. I look fit now but in a SLIM kind of way. I ideally would like to be around 170lbs ish

I have seen other posts saying a guy my same size was too small to start a cycle....is that true?
    Then I have seen posts saying don't buy online youll get fu****. And to find a source that someone recommends for all your gear!
    the oral AS have more side effects/but they "work" quicker- So many theories

I completely understand the chemical part of this (to a degree) Now I am just wanting someone while some experience to help guide me in the right direction.

If anyone has any advice please let me know.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Whats your calories?

Right around 3,000

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    To start Skinny...you really need to have a solid base to build ob before AAS is concidered. I liken it to building a house. Your diet is the concrete that makes a solid foundation, your gym routine is the frame work buit on top of that foundation and AAS is the roof that caps it all off.

Another words...you need to learn to eat and lift to build that solid muscle before caping it off with AAS. Right now you are quite thin. While you think you are eating well I will alnost gaurantee that you are not.

Please post your entire diet that you consume in a day along with the macro breakdown over in the nutrition sub forum. Let's start building that foundation first...without it your walls and your roof will colapse....

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    To start Skinny...you really need to have a solid base to build ob before AAS is concidered. I liken it to building a house. Your diet is the concrete that makes a solid foundation, your gym routine is the frame work buit on top of that foundation and AAS is the roof that caps it all off.

Another words...you need to learn to eat and lift to build that solid muscle before caping it off with AAS. Right now you are quite thin. While you think you are eating well I will alnost gaurantee that you are not.

Please post your entire diet that you consume in a day along with the macro breakdown over in the nutrition sub forum. Let's start building that foundation first...without it your walls and your roof will colapse....
    Agree 100% ^^

Breakfast:
    Egg Whites 6 whites
    Sauteed Spinach, Onions, Red Bell Peppers 1/2 cup
    Whole Wheat Flour Bread 2 slices
    Fruit 1/2 cup
    Snack:
    Protein Shake 25g of Protein; 250 cal
    Low-Fat or Fat-Free Cottage Cheese 2 oz.
    Vegetable 1/2 cup
    Lunch:
    Turkey Breast 6 oz
    Avocado Half of Whole
    Tomatoes, Lettuce, Onions, Sprouts 1/2 cup
    Celery, cucumber, baby corn 2 cups
    Snack:
    Almonds whole all natural 12
    Protein Shake 25g of Protein; 250 cal
    Dinner:
    Extra-Lean Steak 6 oz.
    Brown Rice, Cooked 1.5 cups
    Snow Peas, Mushrooms, Onions, Bok Choy 2 cups
    Snack:
    Lite, Fat-Free, Yogurt 4 oz.
    Almonds 6
    High-Fiber Cereal 3/4 cup
    Fruit 1/2 cup

This was exactly what I ate yerterday!

Carbohydrates (32%), Protein (47%), Fat (25%)

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...RESOURCE-FORUM

Repost all that info in the section I linked for you. There are stickys in that section that will help you determine your TDEE and determine how many cals you need to gain. I'm guessing your carbs and overall cals need to increase!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    One more thing of note: If a person starts too skinny, they can over compensate and look way out of proportion, freakish almost. They are using powerful drugs to accomplish a base that doesnt previously exist and that base is going to be build by AAS, not genetics. This could be problematic if you are looking for that "sleek" look.

Thread Information